OT purr and prayer request

Old March 17th 15, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default OT purr and prayer request

On 3/17/2015 6:48 AM, Matthew wrote:
I am asking for my family please. My step son committed suicide yesterday
early morning by hanging himself in the local dog park 2 blocks from the
house. He left no note no signs that he was going to do it no true reason
we can even fathom to understand. There is no way to describe the emotions
the anger the hate of the situation the desperation to understand. He was
only 20 years old leaving behind his mother and 13 year old sister that
calls me Dad.
I am so lost I keep screaming why just do I can tell his sister so she can
try and understand. The hurt in her eyes I wish I could take it away shield
her from this nightmare that I so want to wake up from. Not even been a
year since my cousin took his life on his mothers birthday last year. I
feel so lost I cant even see through the tears

Thank you everyone
Matthew

Purrs, prayers and much sympathy are on the way.

Joy

Old March 17th 15, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 9:48:11 AM UTC-4, Matthew wrote:
[...]

Oh, Matthew! I am so sorry - suicide is such a hard thing to understand. All you can do for her is to love her, and let her know you will listen. Prayers and hugs going out to you and your family.
Patti aka Mishi
Old March 17th 15, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 3/17/2015 9:48 AM, Matthew wrote:
[...]

I am so very sorry to hear this! It's tragic. You and your family are
definitely in my thoughts.

{{{{{Matthew}}}}

Jill
Old March 17th 15, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:48:04 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

[...]

We probably all know someone who took their own life, and I never
could understand it. You have my complete sympathy
Old March 17th 15, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mack A. Damia

wrote:

[...]

Try to concentrate on the positive aspects of your step-son's life.
Remind his sister what a fine brother he was.

(As William Shakespeare wrote):

“When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.”

Old March 17th 15, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

[...]

I am so sorry to here about your step son. Purrs and prayers for all who
loved him.

Ann
Old March 17th 15, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Matthew I'm so so sorry - sending purrs and prayers seems totally
inadequate given what has happened, but that's all I can do from here. I
can hardly imagine how you must be feeling or how you begin to get
through this. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers at
such a terrible time.

Deb x

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old March 17th 15, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Sincerest sympathy! It's hard to understand the kind of desperation
that drives people to act that way, especially so young, and with a
loving family. (Those left behind tend to blame themselves, but don't -
if he couldn't make his feelings known, how could anyone realize?)

Old March 17th 15, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 1:48:11 PM UTC, Matthew wrote:
I am asking for my family please. My step son committed suicide yesterday
early morning by hanging himself

In my prayers

There was nothing you could have done I am sure if you had the inkling he was considering that road, you would have intervened.

A friend of mine in his early twenties did the same thing. No warning. He had gone back to college to get a better qualification to get a better job. Apart from his tutor casually mentioning he'd better spend a little less time with his girlfriend (with whom he was talking about marriage and kids) if he wanted better grades although he was in no danger of flunking the course. No one had any idea- the Sunday before it happened he'd gone round to his parents for dinner and he'd been fine. Then when he didn't phone on the Monday and the Tuesday his folks called him and getting no answer went round to see if he was okay and getting no answer his dad looked through the letter box and saw him hanging. He'd even got out his birth certificate and wrote "cancelled" across it....His girlfriend never married, his brother has battled depression on and off since, his mother who was bipolar to begin with his spent the rest of her life in and out of hospital

This is just so sad

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs