An Early Merry Christmas and Happy holidays

Old December 23rd 14, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default An Early Merry Christmas and Happy holidays

I know its early Merry Christmas and Happy holidays

I have no time for the computer anymore between work trying to stay healthy
and my family specially my 12 year old daughter No time anymore

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and Holiday Season.

This year has been great for me Great Job now doing something that I
actually enjoy going to work to do. The surgery has done me a miracle. I
have lost a total in this journey of 270 pounds not including the weight
gain back from the first surgery failure. I went from a 6XL and 7XL down to
a XL. My waist was 72 inch I am down to a 40 inch waist. I am back to 6'1"
weight no longer pulling me down. I am no longer diabetic or on so many
pills Just for headaches and vitamin supplements required. Surgery has not
even been a year yet till end of next month. Still have to wait till at
least august to see if I can get the extra skin removed or at least start
the process.

Just celebrated 2 years together with my Fiancée have a wonderful and a
handful 12 year old step daughter that calls me dad. the furballs are doing
great . Rumble is 15 years old and going strong Jammer still a fat cat
Ka'shay Ka'neese all doing great. We have added 3 dogs and another furnut
to the family with my son getting engaged to a beautiful young lady.

So far a lot to be thankful this year.

I hope this holiday season is wonderful for everyone and this year that
everyone has a great year

Merry Christmas
Matthew

Old December 23rd 14, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 12/22/2014 6:23 PM, Matthew wrote:
[...]

I'm glad things are going so well for you, Matthew, and I hope they
continue to do so. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old December 23rd 14, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/22/2014 9:23 PM, Matthew wrote:
[...]

I'm thrilled things are going so well for you! Merry Christmas and a
very Happy New Year!

Jill
Old December 23rd 14, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message ...

[...]

~~~~~~~
Wow! Yours is truly a success story. You have lost more than a full person
in weight, and your life sounds great. Merry Christmas to you and your
family, and please keep us updated when you can find a little time for it.

MaryL

Old December 26th 14, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
[...]

I would like to say congratulations for your weight loss, you've lost twice
what I weigh and I can't imagine the hard work involved to do that. You
seem to have turned your life around and found happiness.
It's lovely to hear. Happy Christmas to you, Matt.
Try and find time for your old friends on rspca sometimes, eh?
Tweed