Kitty S, Petunia anna Samantha...

Old December 4th 05, 10:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Kitty S, Petunia anna Samantha...

Owr hooman thinkz dat her remfurz dat alla you iz jewish kitties, cuuld you
hep hoersef out???

Her wantsa know ifin it iz a bofur fur mozt of da holida stuffz ta be not
jewish anna her wantsa know when you getz your 8 dayz of prezzies ifin dey
iz all stacked arouwn atta same time or ifin you juz sees one a day, anna if
dey iz all out atta onze iz dey numfured? Ifin der iz ofur kittez dat iz
jewish or anofur religin her would likta know diz alzo. Her iz nozi anna
her iz veri innerezted in ofur religinz dan herown,

Tiger, tryin ta hoomur hiz hooman

Old December 4th 05, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 04:37:25 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:
Ifin der iz ofur kittez dat iz
jewish or anofur religin her would likta know diz alzo. Her iz nozi anna
her iz veri innerezted in ofur religinz dan herown,

Tiger, tryin ta hoomur hiz hooman

Hihi my luff,

We iz Boodist heer - da hooman haz been since he wuz a teen-ager -
buttid hez furry casual 'bowt it. Most Boodists - and many Hindus -
liffink in da west (an sum in Asia) celebrate Christmas in da secular
& cultural (i.e. not as Jesus' birth) sense, an decorate, xchange
prezzies, go to Christmas parties an da like.We duz attid owr howse.
I like da blinkee lites attid nyte, and da fancy dinnerz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/4/2005 1:20:00 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old December 4th 05, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 04:37:25 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Owr hooman thinkz dat her remfurz dat alla you iz jewish kitties, cuuld you
hep hoersef out???

Her wantsa know ifin it iz a bofur fur mozt of da holida stuffz ta be not
jewish anna her wantsa know when you getz your 8 dayz of prezzies ifin dey
iz all stacked arouwn atta same time or ifin you juz sees one a day, anna if
dey iz all out atta onze iz dey numfured? Ifin der iz ofur kittez dat iz
jewish or anofur religin her would likta know diz alzo. Her iz nozi anna
her iz veri innerezted in ofur religinz dan herown,

Tiger, tryin ta hoomur hiz hooman

In ourz howze mine Meowmie us basically a Christian and Paw is a pagan.
Meowmie celebrates Kissamouse in da traditional way and Paw observes da
Yule sabbat at da winter equinox. For Paw it marks da new year and da time
when da cycle of life starts afresh.

Fur ussez kitties it means dat we getz lotz of prezzies and snacks an
stuff! When Meowmie and Paw go out and buy kitty stuffz fur Sekrit Santa
gifts, dey also buyz us new goodies too.

Harri
Old December 4th 05, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We're Jewish but we don't keep a kosher home, so presents such as Godiva
chocolate or other "goodies" are no problem. Wen owr hoominkittens wur
yunger an liffed home, we had prezzies effurry day, but now it's more like
one BIG WUN at duh beginning of the holiday. It's OK, really, but liddul
stuff keeps sneakin in ennyway.( Meowmie makes doze potato pancakes --latkes
they call dem--and serfs dem wiff sour creem! Dat stuff is gud!!)
Hanukkah is fun, an Kissamouse is fun, an duh fud is grayte wiff alla dem!
We likes duh Kissamouse Mewsik a lot.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old December 5th 05, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Meow, Tiger!

When Meowmie Debby and Auntie Becky were growing up, she used to
get one present each night of Chanukah. They were not stacked
all at once, and not numbered. They also got a few prezzies on
Kissamouse Day, because the PawPaw always got a bonus a few days
before.

It never troubled Meowmie Debby and her family, because in every
Kissamouse display they always saw a Menorah included, even in
the town Meowmie Debby said was filled with bigots.

Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old December 5th 05, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We'ze don't keep Kosher either. Is yourownselves Conservative or
Reform?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old December 5th 05, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Harri Roadcat wrote:

[...]

Fred used to have an astronomy professor who would wish his
students Happy Solstice and Merry Perihelion. Fred is sort of a
Quaker Universalist and knows some Pagan Quakers also. A friend
of Fred's, Robert, has written a book called "Lest in a Maze we
Die: In Search of Nature Gods. It is an environmental book but
it's biggest readership is philosophy professors.

--
Regards,
Fred.

Old December 6th 05, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Weez whut yu wud kawl sekular, dat iz lox, creme chese an bagle jews,
following juzt a few kustumz, not da religiouz kynd attal.
Wen meowmeez gurl cubz were growink up,
(and meowmee wuz inna inter-religiouz marryage,
da gurlz had 8 dayz of Hanaka, den Cristmas morning with giftz under the
tree.
Thay had the best of both.

Den wen Meowmee tawt skool, hur dekorated in awl da kulshurz ov kidz in hur
klazz,
lyke uh pinyada in da shaype of uh miorah, filled with christmas candy.

Pitoonya

Old December 6th 05, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ooh! Sownds like a buk meowmie wud lyke.

Meowmie sez she's a
Tree-Wurshippin-Pagan-Athiest-with-Boodist-leanings, whuteffur DAT is.

Da guy hoomin is Jewish, tho' he duzzen't keep customs in ower howse,
jus' fur holidaze wif offers.

We is CATS and we feel dat is the ultimate in Zen.

Panda-ov-OOOMMMMMMM-Toes (and sum still pritty sore mouth..)