Ping Lee

Old March 7th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Ping Lee

I am not NOT nice just not generally light and sunny, we work with someone
who is perky in the morning, I finally had to tell her to NOT call me in the
morning, as I do mornings poorly and perky is positively out before about 3
in the afternoon, Lee
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
I hate beer..it makes me really ill. And I used to drink whiskey, but it
gave me horrible hangovers, and I'm a mean drunk, so I don't get drunk
I used to drink sissy drinks like Pink Squirrels and Grasshoppers.
You sound like a nice enough person to me Stormmee
Hug
Kyla
"Stormmee"
I have no trouble with any other alcohol, except I am allergic to beer,

but
I can drink, and hold for the most part any poison you put in front of

me,
and I like the taste of most of it, but whiskey makes me just plain

mean,
and since I am not blessed with an overly sunny disposition in the first
place it gets ugly and quick, I will even pick a fight with someone I

care
about, and well at the referred to incident there was the individual I
would
most like to smack so she got both barrels, but I didn't hit her, Lee
Kyla =^..^=
Oh, okay...geez, what a disaster
I hate the smell of whiskey..it makes me gag.
My ex abused it ...and me.!! Drunken b***ard!!
a 12 year nightmare, that.
Kyla
"Stormmee"
she meant me, she was sadly once present when a mutual friend gave me
whiskey thinking I was joking about my reaction to it... both Gramby
and
DH
executed a quick retreat saying to the friend"you're on your own

bubba"
DH
did say he had bail money for me but for the ER for anyone else, lets

just
say I won't ever be getting whiskey from that friend, I made a

believer
out
of him and several others that you do NOT give fire water to this
squaw,
Lee
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..
Huh?? What'd I do?
Kyla
--off for a nap with Mosey, who is feeling better & putting on

weight

"Granby"
Noooo, you aren't getting any, I see how you react to the hard
stuff.
Nooo, Nodda and He** NO.
"Stormmee"
"hic" Lee
tanadashoes

"Granby" Wrong "still" girl, wrong "still".
"Kyla =^..^="

Kyla sings 'in the 'still' of the night G

If the stuff is made right, both definitions will work.

Pam S.

Old March 7th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Hey try Godiva Chocolate with Carmel in your coffee. I don't drink coffee
as a rule. It is also good in Chocolate soy milk. I bet Lee will be the
next one to add to this post.
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
I knew what you meant Granby. With my horrid PK's I have to take for my
kneex, I don't drink anything with alcohol, except for the rare occasion
when I drink Kailua (coffee liqueur mixed with a lot of milk. Then I
don't take my PK's. I don't mix the two, too dangerous.
Kyla

"Granby"
I hope you mean that she drank fire water and not the people in the room.
We have some of the best conventions, there are about 175 more of us. We
have some of the best times. We can give the phrase Blind Drunk a whole
new meaning. Not really, but there are a few. So long as I stick with
wine I am fine it's the other stuff I stay away from.
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
OMG, that's horrid !
Kyla
"Granby"
BTW that was 75 mostly blind people in the room.
"Granby"
As soon as we knew what he gave you, we knew it was time to leave. To
stay would have been disaster. About 75, mostly in a room with one
drinking fire water was not a pretty sight.

And yes, her DH did say to her that he had bail money and we did tell
the guy "Bubba you are on your own." Everyone said "you are her best
friend why didn't you stay and help her if needed." I may have been
born at night , but, not that night. I knew when to get out of dodge.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
she meant me, she was sadly once present when a mutual friend gave me
whiskey thinking I was joking about my reaction to it... both Gramby
and DH
executed a quick retreat saying to the friend"you're on your own
bubba" DH
did say he had bail money for me but for the ER for anyone else, lets
just
say I won't ever be getting whiskey from that friend, I made a
believer out
of him and several others that you do NOT give fire water to this
squaw, Lee
. ..

Old March 7th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

yes I will, one night we had enough we convinced ourselves that it would be
health food if we put the booze in the chocolate soy milk, not sure how
technically healthy it was but we all felt really good and it was a
wonderful taste, Lee
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
I knew what you meant Granby. With my horrid PK's I have to take for my
kneex, I don't drink anything with alcohol, except for the rare occasion
when I drink Kailua (coffee liqueur mixed with a lot of milk. Then I
don't take my PK's. I don't mix the two, too dangerous.
Kyla

"Granby"
I hope you mean that she drank fire water and not the people in the

room.
We have some of the best conventions, there are about 175 more of us.

We
have some of the best times. We can give the phrase Blind Drunk a whole
new meaning. Not really, but there are a few. So long as I stick with
wine I am fine it's the other stuff I stay away from.
. ..

"Stormmee" wrote in message
she meant me, she was sadly once present when a mutual friend gave

me
whiskey thinking I was joking about my reaction to it... both

Gramby
and DH
executed a quick retreat saying to the friend"you're on your own
bubba" DH
did say he had bail money for me but for the ER for anyone else,

lets
just
say I won't ever be getting whiskey from that friend, I made a
believer out
of him and several others that you do NOT give fire water to this
squaw, Lee
. ..

Old March 7th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

You guys crack me up and make me LOL
HUG
Kyla
who has no nails either
"Granby"
No, some of the real pleasures in life should not always be taken
advantage of.
"Stormmee"
I will have to consider, if the meeting is close enough to my nail
place...
Lee
Granby
Hey, there is always the spring meeting. Naaaaw, you might break a nail

and
that wouldn't be worth it!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
now you tell me!!! Lee, going into the corner to sulk,...
Granby wrote in message
Sweet Pea, I would have paid you bail for that one!. Some people can

be
nasty even if they are sober. She is so ugly (Don't anyone dare say

"How
ugly is she) I mean in disposition I can't imagine her drunk.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I have no trouble with any other alcohol, except I am allergic to

beer,
but
I can drink, and hold for the most part any poison you put in front

of
me,
and I like the taste of most of it, but whiskey makes me just plain
mean,
and since I am not blessed with an overly sunny disposition in the
first
place it gets ugly and quick, I will even pick a fight with someone
care
about, and well at the referred to incident there was the
individual

would
most like to smack so she got both barrels, but I didn't hit her,
Lee
Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..
[...]

. ..

Old March 7th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

have considered saying of course not, I just barrowed them so I could look
nice for you, Lee
Granby wrote in message
We both have nice nails as a rule. People say "are those yours?" I say

yes,
after all, I paid for them so, they are mine. I always wonder if I said I
stole them from someone what they would say.
. ..

"Stormmee" wrote in message
[...]

Kyla =^..^= wrote in message
. ..
[...]

. ..

Old March 7th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Ping Gramby move over Lee (sorry) G

Oh droooool...I have latte syrups I use in my coffee...I gotts ta have my
cawfee
BTW, I just sent my pix to ya, along with DH Dutch's and a 20"x30" mosaic he
made me of the face of Jesus as well. There are 3 jpg's attached to the
letter. I hope you got it..go look now.
lemme know
"Granby"
[...]

. ..

"Stormmee" wrote in message
she meant me, she was sadly once present when a mutual friend gave
me
whiskey thinking I was joking about my reaction to it... both Gramby
and DH
executed a quick retreat saying to the friend"you're on your own
bubba" DH
did say he had bail money for me but for the ER for anyone else,
lets just
say I won't ever be getting whiskey from that friend, I made a
believer out
of him and several others that you do NOT give fire water to this
squaw, Lee
. ..

Old March 7th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

I'm addicted to dark chocolate. I LOVE it.
Kyla
"Stormmee"
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
I knew what you meant Granby. With my horrid PK's I have to take for my
kneex, I don't drink anything with alcohol, except for the rare occasion
when I drink Kailua (coffee liqueur mixed with a lot of milk. Then I
don't take my PK's. I don't mix the two, too dangerous.
Kyla

"Granby"
I hope you mean that she drank fire water and not the people in the

room.
We have some of the best conventions, there are about 175 more of us.

We
have some of the best times. We can give the phrase Blind Drunk a whole
new meaning. Not really, but there are a few. So long as I stick with
wine I am fine it's the other stuff I stay away from.
. ..

"Stormmee" wrote in message
she meant me, she was sadly once present when a mutual friend gave

me
whiskey thinking I was joking about my reaction to it... both

Gramby
and DH
executed a quick retreat saying to the friend"you're on your own
bubba" DH
did say he had bail money for me but for the ER for anyone else,

lets
just
say I won't ever be getting whiskey from that friend, I made a
believer out
of him and several others that you do NOT give fire water to this
squaw, Lee
. ..

Old March 7th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Granby" wrote in message
Yeah but you need the apples fresh not after they have laid around for six
months.

So true. My grandfather managed an apple orchard in West Virginia. Best
apples on earth.

You can make pretty decent apple butter by slow cooking it in the oven. But
still nothing like as good as what we had when I was a kid.

I still make a great apple pie, and often make my own apple sauce. But I
miss real apple cider. California insists it be pasteurized now. Not that
there was anyplace left I could find really good fresh cider anyway.

Jo

Old March 7th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I am not NOT nice just not generally light and sunny, we work with someone
who is perky in the morning, I finally had to tell her to NOT call me in
the
morning, as I do mornings poorly and perky is positively out before about
3
in the afternoon, Lee

Heh, I'm not a morning person either. I usualy trudge into work a few
minutes late, coffee in a vice like grip in one hand, my work back in the
other, and a scowl acorss my whole body. My previous boss made snide
comments about how I wasn't a mornin gperson and perhaps I'd be more suited
to the afternoon shift (if only offices *had* an afternoon shift, I'd sign
up straight away!)

Work usually starts at 9am, but a few years ago (before Cary came along)
there was a few times when we had to do production trials where we had to be
at the factory for at 7am when *their* day started. Unfortunately, said
factory is about 2 hours drive away for me, so I had to set out at 5pm, w
hich meant getting out of bed at 4am. Since the car I had didn't work really
well, and it seemed silly to drive all that way in two sepearte cars, the
deal was that I'd drive to my boss's place, and then we'd go in *his* car
for the rest of the way (about an hour's drive)

I *hated* mornings, and my boss was expecting me to be extra grumpy and
sullen.

I *wanted* to be, bleieve me, but the only thing that kept me sane was that
I knew that he too was not a morning person, and the only reason that he
didn't trudge into work a few minutes late, coffee in one hand, workbag in
the other and a scowl acorss *his* face is that he was the manager and had
to set the example. So I decided to be a class A+++ bitch to punish him for
forcing me out of bed at such an unholy hour and was bright and perky and
cheerful every time we had to do that really early morning because I *know*
that what a 'night' person really truly can't stand in the mornings when
they feel like total ****e, is a bright, perky cheery person.

When he stopped being my boss, I admitted my sin above, and he groaned
aloud. I had *tortured* him each and every time. Serves him right - he got
to get out of bed at 5am when the sun was thinking about getting up - at 4am
it was still well and truly night time!

Yowie

Ping Pam S sam Cat anecdotes 1 December 2nd 07 01:20 AM
Ping: Dan jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 September 30th 07 09:40 PM
ping: BEV Tish Silberbauer Cat anecdotes 2 May 27th 06 05:14 AM
PING Pat NMR Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 05 09:34 PM
Ping Yoj JBHajos Cat anecdotes 1 July 15th 05 12:10 AM