OT Not good news on my BIL

Old March 12th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default OT Not good news on my BIL

"Marina" wrote in message
Some of you might remember that my brother-in-law was diagnosed with
cancer about a year ago. Well, none of the chemo or radiation treatments
seem to have had any effect, and today I heard that he is no longer able
to swallow any food. He is at home with his loved ones. A nurse comes in
daily to see him and give him something for the pain.

Please ask your furry friends to purr for my BIL, my sister, and my niece
and nephew.

Many purrs for your BIL to go in peace.

Tweed

Old March 12th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:49:21 +0200, Marina wrote:

Some of you might remember that my brother-in-law was diagnosed with
cancer about a year ago. Well, none of the chemo or radiation treatments
seem to have had any effect, and today I heard that he is no longer able
to swallow any food. He is at home with his loved ones. A nurse comes in
daily to see him and give him something for the pain.

Please ask your furry friends to purr for my BIL, my sister, and my niece
and nephew.

Sending heartfelt purrs for your BIL. MLB
Old March 12th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Dear Marina,

Am 12.03.2008 schrieb Marina:

Please ask your furry friends to purr for my BIL, my sister, and my
niece and nephew.

I'm so sorry to read this post:-( Of course we send over our best
purrs and meatloaf meditation to comfort your BIL, his family and you.

We think of you.
Purrs from Inge & Volker and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old March 12th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Mar 12, 4:49*am, Marina wrote:
Some of you might remember that my brother-in-law was diagnosed with
cancer about a year ago. Well, none of the chemo or radiation treatments
seem to have had any effect, and today I heard that he is no longer able
to swallow any food. He is at home with his loved ones. A nurse comes in
daily to see him and give him something for the pain.

Please ask your furry friends to purr for my BIL, my sister, and my
niece and nephew.

I'm so sorry, Marina. Purrs on the way for the whole family,
especially your BIL.

Melissa
Old March 12th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs and prayers on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

*
*
*

Old March 12th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

We are still purring and praying for your BIL.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 12th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

I'm so sorry that he must go through all this and for all his family.

Many purrs on the way that the rest of his journey be as gentle as possible.

Jo

Old March 13th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in news:63pua1F287ckkU1
@mid.individual.net:

Some of you might remember that my brother-in-law was diagnosed with
cancer about a year ago. Well, none of the chemo or radiation treatments
seem to have had any effect, and today I heard that he is no longer able
to swallow any food. He is at home with his loved ones. A nurse comes in
daily to see him and give him something for the pain.

Please ask your furry friends to purr for my BIL, my sister, and my
niece and nephew.

Kind thoughts to you and all of them at a sad time.

Andy
Old March 13th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Some of you might remember that my brother-in-law was diagnosed with
cancer about a year ago. Well, none of the chemo or radiation treatments
seem to have had any effect, and today I heard that he is no longer able
to swallow any food. He is at home with his loved ones. A nurse comes in
daily to see him and give him something for the pain.

Please ask your furry friends to purr for my BIL, my sister, and my
niece and nephew.

I'm sorry that his prognosis looks so poor. Purrs for him to remain
comfortable for as long as he has left. And purrs for all of the rest of
you in his family.

Is this Kira's mom's dad? (ie, Kira's grand-human?)

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old March 13th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Marina wrote:
Some of you might remember that my brother-in-law was diagnosed with
cancer about a year ago. Well, none of the chemo or radiation treatments
seem to have had any effect, and today I heard that he is no longer able
to swallow any food. He is at home with his loved ones. A nurse comes in
daily to see him and give him something for the pain.

Please ask your furry friends to purr for my BIL, my sister, and my
niece and nephew.

Purrs for all on the way.
Sam, supervised by Mistletoe