The Big Freeze

Old January 28th 04, 05:32 AM
leigh

Default The Big Freeze

Well, the predicted big freeze finally hit us here in the UK. Luckily
for me I have a three cat duvet (better than t*gs anyday). It's not
that cold, if it was they would be under it not on top of it!
Old January 28th 04, 10:47 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Well, the predicted big freeze finally hit us here in the UK. Luckily
for me I have a three cat duvet (better than t*gs anyday). It's not
that cold, if it was they would be under it not on top of it!

Well it's hardly arctic conditions, is it ;-) We have a bit of snow and the
temp is around freezing point, so in reality, it's a standard winter cold day.
Mind you, the cats are making no effort to go out into the garden this morning
;-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old January 31st 04, 12:17 AM
Uncle Fred

Mary Lu wrote:
(The Furrsome reconfigured Foursome) wrote in message . com...

(leigh) wrote in message . com...

Ripley just looks out the window and goes "uh uh, no way". A litter
box may be in order!!

Well, heer in Ontario it's been -10 to -20 dg.C or colder. Blue, a
delicat liddle laydee (she finks, ennyway) has NO bodyfat and fine
furs, unlike us moore hardy practical CatNadian Cats. She keeps
tryin' to crawl intu meowmie's jammies- WIF hur in dere furst!

Meowmie sez it tikkles.

Panda-ov-Got-me-own-Jammies-Fangu!-Toes

Hi, Panda-ov-got-me-own-jammies-fangu!-toes!
I ust 2 get reel kold heer in Nu Orleens & I wud slide unner thu
kivers. Onct (& mom wont lett me 4gett it!) I kudnt c well in du dark
& I slid down hur nitegown insted uf thu kivers! She sed it tikkled
2! Yur fren, Raphael

Well I knowz about the big freeze. Yesturday morning it wuz -32
deg. F here and the sun wuz shining on the thermometerthingy. A
week ago or ther aboutz, it wuz -38 deg. F. ... an' I liv in da
OUT!!! Well OK my hooman haz mad me a box wif starofome and
blanketz an put it under da werkshop which is surrounded by deep
snow fur insulashun an I spend most uv my tyme der ceptin ta come
out fur fud and chas skwerlz. I am a tuf cat an I know about da
kold and avoyding da nayburz d*g.
Last yeer I got a lame leg an was walkin on da offer three when I
was kot inna trap and Fred took me inside fur 2 or 3 munths, an'
took me tu da TED hoo stuck needles in me and I hispitted and
neerly took Fred's finger off wen he stuch it in my kage. I hid
in da basment da hole thyme an shredded da plastic ovfer da
liffingrum windoes an howled in da night a couople ov thmes so I
excaped or dey let me out in da spring. This winter I's doing
better though I gets reel scared when it's kold and nobody can get
neer me or I run run run under da shop.
Anyway it's supposed to grgadually warm fur a few mor dayz befur
kitten kold again. It wud bee nice iff there wuz sum sun tu wamr
my black fur in. Kan enny kitties think warm thots fur usses who
live in da koold north.

Jetadiah frum Catnada.

(remove FFFf frfom my email tu reply)