The Big Freeze

Old February 1st 04, 11:56 PM
Uncle Fred

Miss Violette wrote:
I know you isa right butt soft hasa some motional issues wif boxes so we
doez notted getted them very often, Trudi, the deprived

Motional issus wif Boxes??? Hmmmm. Yuv peeked my kuriosity and
I'ze grinnin at sum unnamed, unimagined humour effen tho I don't
no what iz funy bout it.

Jetadiah & his hooman Fred
(remove FFFf to reply if by email)

Old February 2nd 04, 09:30 AM
Miss Violette

her sayed dat dey isa home fur bugz, we onliest getz dem whilez her isa
puttin groceriez away or ifin furry getsa new toy-inna-big-box whilez he isa
puttin itsef togefur anna cidin ifin itsa gonna work. her doez notted likez
bugz, but we doez...Trudi, snickerin atta soft alzo
Uncle Fred wrote in message
.. .

Old February 3rd 04, 10:34 PM
Uncle Fred

Miss Violette wrote:
her sayed dat dey isa home fur bugz, we onliest getz dem whilez her isa
puttin groceriez away or ifin furry getsa new toy-inna-big-box whilez he isa
puttin itsef togefur anna cidin ifin itsa gonna work. her doez notted likez
bugz, but we doez...Trudi, snickerin atta soft alzo

Ahhh! I see. We don't have that problem here in da north. The
spiders tend to come in when they can, tho, but it keeps a lot of
the other bugs away. We gets Daddy Long Legs a lot.

Jetadiah

Old February 4th 04, 12:52 AM
Miss Violette

spiderz anna mofz doez notted bofur her itsa dem roaches anna waterer bugz
dat bofur hersef, Trudi
Uncle Fred wrote in message
. ..

Old February 5th 04, 08:39 PM
Uncle Fred

Miss Violette wrote:
spiderz anna mofz doez notted bofur her itsa dem roaches anna waterer bugz
dat bofur hersef,

Yes, I understand. It wud bother mee tuu.

Jetadiah.