Mine Purrday (or what passes fur it)

Old January 31st 04, 04:01 AM
Boogie's Mom

Default Mine Purrday (or what passes fur it)

Today is da day dat meowmie celebratez mineown purrday. She's nottid sure
eggzactly what day I wuz bornded, but since dis is da day dat herown hoomin
mom wenttid to da bridge to be wif da kittiez dat wentid before (Cauda,
Killer, and JR), she figures dat itz as gud a day as enny. I wuz 8 weeks
owld when Meowmie came to bring me to my onetroohome. Now I'ze fifteen
whole yeers owld.

I'ze hadda lot of changes in my time wif Meowmie, but I wudn't trade dem fur
ennyfing. She's turned out to be a purty gudgud Meowmie. We love each ofur
lots.

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old January 31st 04, 02:23 PM
Beverly Orel

Happy Purrrrrrrrrday, Boogie! Isn it grayte tu haff uh wuntroohome? wif uh
Meowmie hoo luffs yew?? Enjoy duh day an menny more!!

Luff,
Samantha & Anti Bev

Old January 31st 04, 04:59 PM
Miss Violette

anna a happy purr day ta you, come ofur ta the beach anna celbrate wif uss,
we isa makin fishy soup, Trudi

Old January 31st 04, 07:11 PM
leigh

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message ...
Today is da day dat meowmie celebratez mineown purrday. She's nottid sure
eggzactly what day I wuz bornded, but since dis is da day dat herown hoomin
mom wenttid to da bridge to be wif da kittiez dat wentid before (Cauda,
Killer, and JR), she figures dat itz as gud a day as enny. I wuz 8 weeks
owld when Meowmie came to bring me to my onetroohome. Now I'ze fifteen
whole yeers owld.

I'ze hadda lot of changes in my time wif Meowmie, but I wudn't trade dem fur
ennyfing. She's turned out to be a purty gudgud Meowmie. We love each ofur
lots.

Happy Purrday Boogie.
From BobCat, Giggler, Ripley and Anti Leigh

Old February 1st 04, 12:38 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Well, Boogie, happy purrday, and many concatulations on 15 yeers in a
onetroohome wit a devoted hooman. Dat's kwite an achivement!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old February 1st 04, 02:29 AM
Boogie's Mom

Fangu fur alla da gud wishes. I'ze purdy prows of mineownself fur gettin to
be 15 yeers owld. I'ze tryin to confince meowmie to get me a twinkie fur my
purrday. I lufs twinkies but since meowmie gottid dye-a-bee-teez she don't
get twinkies no more.

Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
Happy Purrday to Onyx Shahna Cat community 21 October 23rd 03 01:58 AM