Another purr request I'm afraid

Old September 8th 04, 07:05 PM
Exocat

Default Another purr request I'm afraid

Luckily this doesn't involve any felines, just hoomins, but I hope you
don't mind if I ask for some consolatory purrs for the following:

My aunt Felicity died recently aged 78 and leaves 3 children &
assorted grandchildren who miss her greatly.

My other aunt Olga aged 87 died today, in a kindly fashion of a sudden
heart attack, in the arms of her husband Arnold. She leaves no
children, but my mother, who has now lost both her sisters in a month,
is feeling pretty bereft.

I wasn't particularly close to either, as one lived in Germany and the
other in South Africa and we met for family gatherings only
occasionally, but am sad nonetheless - especially for those closer
whose loss in keener than mine.

And more on-topic: Sarah the daughter of my next-door neighbour, is
soon due for major surgery to (try to) correct a hysterectomy which
didn't go too well. She's a particularly wonderful person who for many
years has adopted really old rescue cats (and even dogs too) who
hadn't long to go and were particularly impossible to home, thus
giving them a loving environment for their last months despite the
resultant near-imminent grief.

All good wishes etc. gratefully received & passed on.

Purrs too in return

Gordon
Bandit, Pericles & Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old September 8th 04, 07:36 PM
Yoj

Purrs and good wishes for all the bereaved humans, and for Sarah and her
family.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old September 8th 04, 07:53 PM
Lois Reay

Purrs to all concerned, specially your mother who must be finding it hard
right now.

Lois
--
Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one.

Old September 8th 04, 07:53 PM
Lois Reay

"Exocat" wrote in message
[...]

It's Back TW, Purr Request badwilson Cat anecdotes 44 August 13th 04 10:34 PM
Oliver is missing! Urgent Purr Request Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 24 April 6th 04 03:49 AM
Human Purr Request Az Cat anecdotes 19 December 15th 03 06:28 AM
A purr request from Kate Marina Cat anecdotes 22 October 9th 03 09:38 PM
ANOTHER Purr Request Angela Ryan Cat anecdotes 15 September 4th 03 06:36 AM