Agen wif da TED!?!?!?!?!?

Old May 10th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Agen wif da TED!?!?!?!?!?

I think Meowmie muss not trust dis TED. Efurry time I goze dere dey tellz
her dat I iz fine, but she muss not beleev dem cuz she keepz takin me bak
dere enneeway. Today she taked me cuz mine eer got skrached (Ize not saying
who did it, but her inishulz is Rebecca). She thinked it wuznt heelin rite.
So we went to da TED and went in da liddle room wif da kold table and da TED
kums in an lukz at myown eer an sez itz fine.

OK, I thinked, now we kan go home, but no! Da TED started chekkin me awl
over in placiz noware neer da eerz! I tride to be put up wif it, but when
dat TED stukked sumfing in my bakside I had had enuf. I meowed to Meowmie,
"Meowmie, whut duz dat hav to do wif myown eer?" but Meowmie didn't do
anyfing. I meowed, "Meowmie, pleez tell dat TED to take dat stik owt uv my
bakside," but Meowmie juss petted me a liddle more. I meowed, "Meowmie, dat
stik is unkumferble an I duz not like it, pleeze take it owt," but still
Meowmie didn't do anyfing. Finully da TED taked da stik owt, an I got bak
in da bokz an we went home.

Whuta a pore kittee to do?

Sundance the exasperated

Old May 10th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Sundance" wrote in message
[...]

The same thing happened to me last week. Meowmie took me back to TED to see
if my ears were clear of ringworm. They are. TED also stuck a stik in my
bakside.
One time I bite Meowmie when she held me down while TED did that. Now she
won't
did that again. I think TEDs must luv to torture kats for no reason.

Please keep up the purrs for me to get rid of the ringworm on my paws and my
behind.

Rusty

Old May 10th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 10 May 2006 03:41:04 GMT, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Finully da TED taked da stik owt, an I got bak
in da bokz an we went home.

Whuta a pore kittee to do?

Sundance the exasperated

Sundance, you pore deer! Dis iz terrible! I agree, dat TED mus haf
mind-control pillz dat he gifs to yur meowmie!

Why don you sit down wif usses and haf a calming cup ov nip-tea an
try to relaks?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/10/2006 10:03:51 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old May 10th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 10 May 2006 03:41:04 GMT, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Finully da TED taked da stik owt, an I got bak
in da bokz an we went home.

Whuta a pore kittee to do?

Sundance the exasperated

Sundance, you pore deer! Dis iz terrible! I agree, dat TED mus haf
mind-control pillz dat he gifs to yur meowmie!

Why don you sit down wif usses and haf a calming cup ov nip-tea an
try to relaks?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Or, if yu kaynt sit rite neow... konsiderin...yu kin staynd and leen on me.
Iz dere sum kookeez wiff dat nip-tea, Anaïs dere?

Pit2nya

Old May 10th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 10 May 2006 10:46:53 -0700, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

Or, if yu kaynt sit rite neow... konsiderin...yu kin staynd and leen on me.
Iz dere sum kookeez wiff dat nip-tea, Anaïs dere?

Pit2nya

Ov cawze! [passes plate] Herez an assortment ov liddle cookies. You
jus relaks an let Pit2nya help you sit down.

Doze Teds an how dey kontrol owr hoomanz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/10/2006 3:03:12 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old May 11th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 10 May 2006 10:46:53 -0700, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

Or, if yu kaynt sit rite neow... konsiderin...yu kin staynd and leen on
me.
Iz dere sum kookeez wiff dat nip-tea, Anaïs dere?

Pit2nya

Ov cawze! [passes plate] Herez an assortment ov liddle cookies. You
jus relaks an let Pit2nya help you sit down.

Doze Teds an how dey kontrol owr hoomanz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Mmm, yes, fudz iz alwaze gud. Fangu fur thinkin uv dat, Sweetee!

Sundance