Drug scandal in Hoolikitten 2008 sorority

Old November 1st 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Drug scandal in Hoolikitten 2008 sorority

I went on a short business trip to England. When I came back, like all
good dads, I brought presents for the littl'uns. *Unlike* all good
dads, I brought them drugs.

We can't get decent catnip in Hong Kong, so I brought the girls dried
catnip to sprinkle, two catnip mice, catnip treats and (joy of joys)
some bubble-blowing mixture infused with catnip.

The mice were a huge success. They were sniffed, mauled and tossed
around. It seems that the girls have very different responses to the
'nip. Kiki became hyper, roaring around the apartment with her ears
back and her tail in the air, leaping on her mouse every time she
passed it. Naughty on the other hand is a natural stoner: she lay on
her back holding the mouse to her face and purred, then she tried to
stand up, failed, turned it into an "I meant to do that" roll, and her
eyes glazed over. I think she was considering calling for pizza.

The girls didn't like the catnip treats. I shall give them to my
engineering staff and tell them they are traditional English snacks.

The 'nip-flavoured bubbles are terrific fun! The kitnz love chasing
the bubbles but become less and less co-ordinated (as well as more
loopy/floppy) as they go. Eventually Kiki gets overstimulated and runs
away and Naughty sits and watches the bubbles, entranced.

The effects on both wear off very quickly, however. I'm delighted at
this result because all of my previous owners have not been nip-heads
at all.

Purrs from Kiki and Naughty (who adds, Peace Out)

Old November 2nd 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Nov 1, 9:44*am, wrote:
Naughty on the other hand is a natural stoner: she lay on
her back holding the mouse to her face and purred, then she tried to
stand up, failed, turned it into an "I meant to do that" roll, and her
eyes glazed over. I

Dunzi does that when she's on DaNip- she usually ends up flat on her
back with her legs in the air

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs