Booteek fashin show: 2019 kolekshun

Old October 18th 18, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Booteek fashin show: 2019 kolekshun

[Kitties and others have gathered to see the Boutique's first fashion show. They are seated on comfortable cushions or whatever kind of seat they prefer, all scattered around the hall. When everyone is settled, Sundance steps up to the microphone.]

Gud eevnin, kitteez an frenz. Fangu all fur kummin to da Booteek's very firstest fashin show! I iz yurown host, Sundance. Seated rite dere iz my wink Pitoonya: we operatez da Booteek an we iz furry happee to hab yoo awl heer.

We iz purrowd to say dat today's modelz iz frum da whirled famiss Furred Models agincy. After walkin da runway, dey will walk amung yurownselvez so dat yoo kan see da fashinz klose up. If yoo wud like to hab ennee of da fingz yoo see, yoo iz welkum to place yurown order on da pooter terminulz arown da room, or kum to da booteek an browze az long az yoo like.

An now, wifout further adoo, I presentz to you da RPCC Booteek's 2019 kollekshun.

[Sundance motions to the lighting kitties, who lower the house lights and bring up the runway lights. As cheerful island music starts playing, a group of young kittens and one big puppy appear from backstage. They move along the runway in time to the music... well, mostly in time.]

Owr firstest groop iz awl yung modelz in training. Yoo will notiss dat dey iz not warin ennee fashinz at awl. Dey repurresentz da simplicitee of da yung. Wun day dey may deside to wear difurent fashinz, but fur now dey iz happee in dereown furz. Iznt dey bootiful? Letz gib dese liddle wunz a rownd of applause.

[The crowd starts applauding. Unfortunately, when the kittens practiced their part, there was no audience and therefore no applause, so the noise startles them. The puppy, more inclined to appreciate approval from others, calms the kittens down and the group scampers back up the runway, still mostly in time to the music.]

Next we haz a groop of teenagerz. Teenagerz luvz to hab fun, an dis groop is wearin fun colorz an fashinz made fur rekreashunal aktivitiez.

[A group of older kittens and puppies comes out. Some are wearing brightly-colored beachwear, including swimsuits, flip flops, and sunhats. Some are dressed for beach volleyball, wearing shorts, tank tops, and sunglasses. Some are dressed as lifeguards, with swimsuits, bucket hats, and white sunblock on their noses. Some of the girls are wearing the moo moos that Pitoonya got. Some wear other kinds of sportswear. They come down the runway running, jumping, and batting beach balls back and forth to each other in between posing for the audience. They're having so much fun that they forget where they are, and an organizer kitty has to stage-whisper to them when it's time to go backstage.]

Let's hab a hand fur dat ennerjetic groop! Next we haz a groop of yung adultz wearin casual wear. Dese fashinz iz gud fur shoppin, sightseein, takin walkz, casual lunchez, an similar aktiviteez.

[Young adult models come from backstage, walking in pairs or small groups. This group understands better than the younger ones that they are here to model the clothes, so they make sure to stop and pose and keep turning to let the audience see. As they walk along the runway, they pretend to be shopping or chatting with the others. A small table is placed on the runway and a nicely-dressed couple sits and pretends to order lunch. The girls wear sundresses, the sarongs that Pitoonya sent, and other casual wear, in different colors. They are also wearing matching shoes and jewelry pieces. The boys wear T-shirts with shorts or nicer shirts with slacks, among other things.. After making their way to the end of the runway and back, they return backstage waving to the audience.]

Furry nice -- fangu, modelz! Letz show owrown apurrsheashun fur dat groop.

[The audience applauds.]

Next we haz owr furmal wear kolekshun. Deze fashinz are fur ennee furmal event yoo attendz, frum fansee winkingz to da Jellicle Ball itself. Pleez injoy.

[The music changes and more models come from backstage, some two by two and others in small groups. The outfits of each group are color-coordinated. The gentlemen are in various styles and colors of suits and tuxedos. Some of the ladies wear cocktail dresses, and some wear elaborate ball gowns in colors that complement their fur. Some of the couples dance down the runway, others walk along elegantly.

At a prearranged signal, all the models make their way back up the runway and go backstage.]

Fangu, modelz, well done. And now, pleez injoy owrown verzhun of da tradishinal end of a fashin show.

[All the lights go down and images start to form on the wall behind the runway entrance. They are images of brides and grooms, but not just any brides and grooms: they are kitties whose winkings were celebrated in the community. Oldtimers recognize Mme Anais and Tiger. Those slightly newer to RPCC recognize Lilith and Sammy, Harri and OT, and Tabitha and Mosey. Other couples appear and the audience applauds when they see someone they know. When the wall is full of images, a spotlight is aimed at the end of the runway, and a live couple appears wearing winking attire. When they get partway down the runway, the audience starts applauding: it is their own Pitoonya and Sundance, wearing the clothes they wore at their winking. When they get to the end of the runway, Sundance whispers something to Pitoonya; she pats his arm and whispers back. Sundance waves toward the backstage area and all the other models from the show come back out and stand along the edges of the runway.]

Fangu awl fur kummin. Pitoonya an me hopez yoo haz injoyed da Booteek's firstest fashin show. Feel free to stop by da Booteek ennee time. If dere iz enneefing we kan get yoo, pleez don't hezzytate to ask. We lukz furward to seeing yurownselvez soon.
Old October 18th 18, 11:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Old October 19th 18, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Kitties and others have gathered to see the Boutique's first fashion
show. They are seated on comfortable cushions or whatever kind of
seat they prefer, all scattered around the hall. When everyone is
settled, Sundance steps up to the microphone.]

The main Chef gets word and passes to his crew to take off and finish
later, as do all the early arrivals here to help clear brush, cabins
and caves. With a whoop they head over. They have never seen a
fashion show!
Old October 19th 18, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Kitties and others have gathered to see the Boutique's first
fashion show. They are seated on comfortable cushions or whatever
kind of seat they prefer, all scattered around the hall. When
everyone is settled, Sundance steps up to the microphone.]

The main Chef gets word and passes to his crew to take off and finish
later, as do all the early arrivals here to help clear brush, cabins
and caves. With a whoop they head over. They have never seen a
fashion show!

They get there just at the start and even if some are a bit covered in
flour or scent delicately of the catnip they were chopping up, folks
are happy to see them.

Even Whitefoot makes it with his grandpurrs. They whispurr and note the
tuna$ are very reasonable. They see a nice set each and make
arrangements to go to the boutique tomorrow.
Old October 19th 18, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Old October 19th 18, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Toonya! Ize so happee yurown Meowmie kan type agin!

Yes, I fingk we will be furry bizzee at da booteek tomorro.

Sundance