Their first box

Old June 21st 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_4_]

Default Their first box

The kittens don't really get the complete box idea, but they know a
warm one when they are in it. This was the day I gave them a lime dip,
so warm was good. Right after that are some meezer pictures showing
how well he goes with a brightly covered comfortor and how well he is
settling in.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ur ity=KYUwcX

Enjoy
Bridget
Old June 21st 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Bridget" wrote in message
The kittens don't really get the complete box idea, but they know a
warm one when they are in it. This was the day I gave them a lime dip,
so warm was good. Right after that are some meezer pictures showing
how well he goes with a brightly covered comfortor and how well he is
settling in.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ur ity=KYUwcX

EEEEEK!!!!! THUD!!

The bitties are so cute and I'm in love with the white spot on Duke's tummy.

Pam S. You did name him Duke like he wants, didn't you?

Old June 21st 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_4_]

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ostgood-times&...

EEEEEK!!!!! THUD!!

The bitties are so cute and I'm in love with the white spot on Duke's tummy.

Pam S. You did name him Duke like he wants, didn't you?

They aren't so eek thud right now. The ring worm has made them quite
the site. I will be glad for them to start growing hair again.

As for that white spot on Duke's tummy, yes, it is very becoming. He
doesn't like for it to be rubbed however. It will get you mouthed ever
so gently. LOL And, yes, he is named Duke, I am still getting used to
using it for him. It doesn't feel quite right - I feel like I should
be calling for a pit bull.
Old June 22nd 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Bridget" wrote in message
The kittens don't really get the complete box idea, but they know a
warm one when they are in it. This was the day I gave them a lime dip,
so warm was good. Right after that are some meezer pictures showing
how well he goes with a brightly covered comfortor and how well he is
settling in.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ur ity=KYUwcX

EEEEEK!!!!! THUD!!

What she said!!!

Gadzooks, what cute bitties!!

They will get the box idea.

Duke is stylin' in his rainbow blankie.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old June 24th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Bridget wrote:
The kittens don't really get the complete box idea, but they know a
warm one when they are in it. This was the day I gave them a lime dip,
so warm was good. Right after that are some meezer pictures showing
how well he goes with a brightly covered comfortor and how well he is
settling in.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ur ity=KYUwcX

Enjoy
Bridget