OT, Today is Rob's Purrday!!

Old June 24th 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

Default OT, Today is Rob's Purrday!!

On Jun 22, 2:35�pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
I was so afraid last year that Rob wouldn't see 45 and today, June 22nd, he
turns 46. �Next year, Bast willing, will be our 25th wedding anniversary,
and Rob's 47th purrday. �Today I have hope that we'll be able to see it
together.

Tanada celebrated by peeing on my shoulder early this morning (waking me up
and changing my plans for the day). �It looks like we'll be taking Tanada in
when we take MCG in on the 1st to get her ear brace off. �She'll be so
happy. �I don't know if Tanada has a UTI or if she just fell asleep and
forgot where the potty box is. �She'll be 16 in September. �Needless to say
she was not happy to be unceremoniously dumped off the bed while I took a
shower, changed sheets and pillowcases, and tried not to disturb Rob more
than needed. �Didn't work, Rob ended up with a full breakfast earlier than
planned for this morning.

Pam S. jazzed for Rob.

Happy belated Purrday to Rob. I'm so happy he's made it to 46.
Suz&Spicey
Old June 24th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jun 23, 2:28*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:

Yes, but USENET is too full of porn to describe it here. *BG

Pam S.

Phantom is a little mad at you right now he is licking his fur clean from me
spewing my drink all over laughing so hard ;-)

Sarsi just got out of the way in time!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old June 24th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Sam" wrote in message
diainc...

I'm late (again), but I hope Rob's 46th was a happy one for all of you.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Sometimes later is better. We had a good day and I made my annual phone
call to Rob's parents to thank them for having Rob, though I was a day late
for that as I'd totally forgot. Rob's parents sent him a card with some
spending loot of his own in it.

Pam S. who only gave Rob a can of his beloved jellied cranberry sauce

Old June 24th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

I'm so very happy for Rob and you, Pam!
A belated happy purr-day for Rob!