LOL Cat - KFW

Old June 24th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default LOL Cat - KFW

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-paw-was-sore/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 24th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

CatNipped wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-paw-was-sore/

Aaww. But what about this poor cutie?

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...t-its-my-fort/

Old June 24th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-paw-was-sore/

Aaww. But what about this poor cutie?

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...t-its-my-fort/

Or this one.
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...him-hes-drunk/
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 24th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Today's winner for me

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...on-dere-feetz/

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 24th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Lesley wrote:
Today's winner for me

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...on-dere-feetz/

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Dats a gud wun.
--
Snoopy, Bagheera & Shadow
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 25th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Lesley" wrote in message
Today's winner for me

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...on-dere-feetz/

Whilst I like most pictures of cats, I'm afraid that I don't find
that caption funny at all.

Even though it was more than ten years ago, I still remember
being the third person to arrive at a fatal accident at work,
where someone had fallen from the roof of my building - and
although I had no current formal first aid qualification, I had
been summoned to help "because you do first aid with the Scouts,
don't you?".

It appeared that the victim had fallen from a "cat ladder" (a
vertical ladder attached to the outside of a building, surrounded
with hoops) - similar to the ladder shown in the photograph.

CPR attempts were unsuccessful :-(

--
MatSav

Old June 25th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jun 24, 5:53*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-but-wen-i-wok...

Hugs,

CatNipped

Squeaaal THUD! =o) Such a stripey little cutie!

Melissa
Old June 25th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com wrote
in message ...
"Lesley" wrote in message
Today's winner for me

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...on-dere-feetz/

Whilst I like most pictures of cats, I'm afraid that I don't find that
caption funny at all.

Even though it was more than ten years ago, I still remember being the
third person to arrive at a fatal accident at work, where someone had
fallen from the roof of my building - and although I had no current formal
first aid qualification, I had been summoned to help "because you do first
aid with the Scouts, don't you?".

It appeared that the victim had fallen from a "cat ladder" (a vertical
ladder attached to the outside of a building, surrounded with hoops) -
similar to the ladder shown in the photograph.

CPR attempts were unsuccessful :-(

--
MatSav

There's nothing like a personal experience to make something others find
funny decidedly unfunny. That must have been a terrible experience!

Joy