CAT LADY WANTED

Old July 6th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default CAT LADY WANTED

Jofirey wrote:
wrote in message
outsider wrote:

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
However it is apparently quite simple to
search for all of a given poster's newsgroup posts, and the
samples
Matthew relayed from alt.stories.incest would seem to underline
the
"perversion" accusation, wouldn't you say?
Actually I don't think making that post in a kinky sex group is so
bad. If
he posted it here or if he approached a person on the street yes.
As mr
plain vanilla I expect half the people I see have fantasies that
would
freak me out but I don't think I would judge them by anything but
how they
act.

I agree with you. Who is anyone to judge another person's fantasies?
And if people with similar kinks want to share their fantasies, I
have
no problem with that either. Kudos to you for being open-minded
about
people who are different from you. Until someone shows me that this
guy
likes to view child porn, I have no judgement about what he's into.

Some people need to get out more.

Sorry, I don't make allowance for parent child incest. And I don't
think getting out more is going to change that.

Jo

Agreed! (And given that one excuse some ISP's are giving for banning
Usenet is that it contains kiddie porn sites, we are evidently not alone
in our objections.)

Old July 6th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Wayne Mitchell wrote:
"Matthew" wrote:

"Jofirey" wrote in message
For the record I doubt the pervert even had a cat named Shadow.

pervert is right from alt.stories.incest

Hey now! Wait a minute! We perverts are people too, y'know. Being a
pervert doesn't keep *me* from loving my cats. :-)

But seriously, folks. The term is just a put-down without any meaning,
since human sexuality is so diverse and multi-faceted. All of us are
perverts in *someone's* eyes, and none of us can claim that our
sexuality is mainstream -- because there is no mainstream.

You condone incest as acceptable "human sexuality"? (Even ancient Egypt
confined brother/sister marriage to royalty - who were perceived as
deities - and I think there's some question among Egyptologists as to
whether such marriages were actually consummated.)
Old July 6th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

hopitus wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:37 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
LOL! Why, you want one? ;-)
Now it seems to me that is not too unreasonable a request of mine. After
all *I* am expected to do it! "What, all my ownself?" my brother used to
say when he was small. Yep, all my ownself.

Tweed

"Granby" wrote in message

Hey girl, you find one like that, see if he has a brother.
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Untamed Tiger wrote:
Any ladies in or near Minnesota who love cats? I have 2 but have had
as many as 5. Can't seem to connect with anyone here. I'm 48, nice
looking, 5'9" and about 185 lbs. Pic available!
This isn't a dating service, dude.
Jill
LOL!
Man wanted to do housework,(I have a Dyson) cook a meal, do gardening,
put up fences, feed and clean out chickens and cook special things for my
sick cat. Oh, and the litterboxes. And the laundry comes to mind. I
have a Bosch washing machine which will help and a steam iron. I don't
have a dishwasher so I'm afraid that will all have to be done by hand.
In the winter logs need to be chopped for the woodburner.
Which will give me a bit of time to relax when I've been at work all
day..

I like the part about chopping logs. Sorry, laughing again...just
wondered if
TigerBoy would chop off his own foot and you'd have to get paramedics
for him....

Might be better if he chopped off a different portion of his anatomy? ;-)
Old July 6th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"tanadashoes" wrote in
m:

wrote in message

..
..
..
there is no way I'd consider incest as consenting as one party is in a
dominance position either real or implied.

Pam S.

I can't imagine anyone disagreeing with you.

Old July 6th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Wayne Mitchell wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote:

Fantasizing about it is as bad
as it usually leads to doing it.

Statistically, this is false. There is no correlation between
fantasizing about a socially unacceptable sex act and actually
committing that act, whether it be something as innocuous as getting it
on in a public area or as harmful as rape or incest. Most of those who
fantasize about a particular activity never act on it, and some who
commit the offense never fantasized about it.

I think police statistics in most large cities would refute that
statement. (Also psychiatrists whose practice includes sex-offenders.)
Old July 6th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Christina Websell wrote:
"hopitus" wrote in message
wrote in message
... Jofirey
wrote:
Sorry, I don't make allowance for parent child incest.
Either do I. But I didn't see anything about that here. And Matthew
made references, but he didn't back it up with any facts, so how do
I know it's even true?
Do you see no distinction at all between fantasies or stories about
incest and real child abuse?
Joyce

You should watch more CSI; I've learned lots from all cities; I love
seeing my
hometown scenery on the Miami show but like the actors in the Vegas
better.
The "distinction" is called "registered sex offender"and the shows lay
out for
all to learn what the fantasizers do in RL.....

What you speak of is a television program, hopitus. Real life isn't like
this.

Only because "real life" CSI's don't have much of the sophisticated
equipment the fictional ones do, and test results take considerably
longer than when the "results" must manifest during the time-frame of a
sixty-minute show. One of my fellow residents in my retirement center
used to do autopsies for a medical examiner. He agrees that the TV
shows are not realistic, but only because a) in addition to the less
than ideal lab equipment, the necessary time-periods required are much
longer, and b) the actual solution rate for violent crimes is not nearly
the 100% our favorite shows may lead us to believe.
Old July 6th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

tanadashoes wrote:
wrote in message

You are so right. Forty years ago, everyone would've been calling gay
people perverts, but now the only people who say that are frothing anti-
gay fanatics. Most decent people have learned by now that there's nothing
perverted about it. But it seems like people have to learn the same
lessons over and over, every time some new idea is presented.

I don't always *like* what some people do, but that doesn't mean I think
it's morally wrong, unless somebody's being forced against their will, or
is underage, or not human. Fantasies don't force anyone to do anything,
they don't hurt anyone, so why is everyone up in arms about it??

Personally, I don't care what you do, so long as all parties are consenting
and no children or animals are involved. That being said, there is no way
I'd consider incest as consenting as one party is in a dominance position
either real or implied.

I am suddenly reminded how times have changed since I was young! I'm
all for openness about sexual preferences and I considered it a good
thing when "sex" ceased to be a taboo subject for conversation.
However, I can't help but feel there must be a happy medium somewhere.
Whatever one's personal preferences, sex should be a PRIVATE activity,
NOT a spectator sport!

Pam S.

Old July 6th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jul 6, 12:51*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

You condone incest as acceptable "human sexuality"? *(Even ancient Egypt
* *confined brother/sister marriage to royalty - who were perceived as
deities - and I think there's some question among Egyptologists as to
whether such marriages were actually consummated.)- Hide quoted text -

I just callled a friend of mine who has a degree in Egyptology and she
says they may have been consumated- but it was an odd situation since
the pharoahs saw themselves as divine- human rules did not apply.
Ordinary people in ancient Egypt could get punished for incest
especially as that meant they were trying to behave like they were as
divine as the pharoahs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Update on old lady cat ~Echo~ Cat health & behaviour 2 April 8th 06 03:49 AM
cat lady Bridget Cat anecdotes 16 February 20th 06 04:13 PM
Cat Lady [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 June 12th 05 03:57 PM
Such a little lady O J Cat anecdotes 102 October 13th 04 03:04 AM
The Bag Lady O J Cat anecdotes 9 September 17th 04 12:39 PM