CAT LADY WANTED

Old July 5th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default CAT LADY WANTED

WHAT "friend of fifteen years"?????

By now you already saw the other answers; he lost a cat.

this jerk's initial post was of
the "lonely hearts" variety (for which I applauded his enterprise in
choosing rpca). No mention was made in that (nor in the post to which
I made the above reply) of losing a "friend"! YOU may be clairvoyant,
hence privy to information the rest of us lack - most of us can only
go by the contents of the thread we have been reading. First he made a
totally inappropriate post to a cat newsgroup, to which he received a
number of perfectly serious replies explaining why it was an
inappropriate choice of venue, then he posted a sarcastic,
self-pitying response to those of us who took the trouble to reply!
(According to a private e-mail I received from one of our regulars, in
addition to the recent one to rpca, he posts his "lonely hearts" pleas
regularly to a number of kinky sex sites, so I suspect your "sympathy"
is somewhat misplaced.)

First of all I place my sympathies where I want. Second I have seen a
number of people post sarcastic self-pitying posts to this group and I
don't remember ever responding like you did unless maybe if they directed
their post to me and I have no recollection of that ever being the case.
Was your answer horrible? No, it was not. Was is harsh, yes. Why did I
comment when so many times I don't? Who knows?

Andy
Old July 5th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"outsider" wrote in message
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
:

I think you are too trusting, Joyce - I've never bothered to run a
Google search on anyone, because I don't really care that much, and am
not quite sure how to do it. However it is apparently quite simple to
search for all of a given poster's newsgroup posts, and the samples
Matthew relayed from alt.stories.incest would seem to underline the
"perversion" accusation, wouldn't you say?

Actually I don't think making that post in a kinky sex group is so bad.
If
he posted it here or if he approached a person on the street yes. As mr
plain vanilla I expect half the people I see have fantasies that would
freak me out but I don't think I would judge them by anything but how they
act.

Can I call you Daddy and you spank me ;-)

sorry could not resist and as for above HELL NO

Old July 5th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Matthew" wrote in
g.com:

"outsider" wrote in message
[...]

ewwwwww there is an image I will need to erase
Old July 5th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

outsider wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in
g.com:

"outsider" wrote in message
[...]

He's trying to make us jealous. ;o)
--
Adrian

Old July 5th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

Default VACUUMS

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 09:55:27 -0700, "Jofirey"
wrote:

kilikini wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when kilikini wrote:
Dang, I'm not a man, but I'd like to try out your Dyson! LOL.
I am a man, and my experience has been that the Dyson is a
*wonderful* vacuum. It is the very best vacuum we've ever had.

We got a Dyson Animal last year and it's worth every penny... it's
light as a feather and the fur-sucking-up attachment works miracles on
the sofa! If you can scrape up the money (about $600) it's well worth
it.
Old July 5th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

No it doesn't. It shows he has feelings. read some of the posts from
some regulars and tell me which one would have done better. Please let
me know how you are feeling the next time you loose a friend of 15 years.

WHAT "friend of fifteen years"????? this jerk's initial post was of the
"lonely hearts" variety

Evelyn, maybe you just didn't see the posts. He posted earlier about
losing his cat, Shadow, who he'd had for 15 years. The personals post
came later.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old July 5th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

outsider wrote:

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in

However it is apparently quite simple to
search for all of a given poster's newsgroup posts, and the samples
Matthew relayed from alt.stories.incest would seem to underline the
"perversion" accusation, wouldn't you say?

Actually I don't think making that post in a kinky sex group is so bad. If
he posted it here or if he approached a person on the street yes. As mr
plain vanilla I expect half the people I see have fantasies that would
freak me out but I don't think I would judge them by anything but how they
act.

I agree with you. Who is anyone to judge another person's fantasies?
And if people with similar kinks want to share their fantasies, I have
no problem with that either. Kudos to you for being open-minded about
people who are different from you. Until someone shows me that this guy
likes to view child porn, I have no judgement about what he's into.

Some people need to get out more.

Old July 5th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote in message
outsider wrote:

[...]

Sorry, I don't make allowance for parent child incest. And I don't
think getting out more is going to change that.

Jo

Old July 5th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Jofirey" wrote in message

wrote in message
outsider wrote:

[...]

Agreed

Update on old lady cat ~Echo~ Cat health & behaviour 2 April 8th 06 03:49 AM
cat lady Bridget Cat anecdotes 16 February 20th 06 04:13 PM
Cat Lady [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 June 12th 05 03:57 PM
Such a little lady O J Cat anecdotes 102 October 13th 04 03:04 AM
The Bag Lady O J Cat anecdotes 9 September 17th 04 12:39 PM