Hi kitties -- I hope we can be friends

Old March 13th 04, 06:57 PM
Jamie Lawson

Default Hi kitties -- I hope we can be friends

Hi kitties!

My name's Kyouju and I'm talking for the Lawson-Medina clowder. Some of
us were here a few years ago - like Mina and her kitten Nita. The
hoomin is writing again fur us so we hope we can have fun here. There
are six of us right now, and my friend Okesa is expecting kittens soon.

Okesa, her brofur Eddie, and me are Japanese Bobtails, and we've all
been showkitties at one time or anofur -- but we'ze all retired now.
Some of Okesa's kittens might be showkitties when they grow up.

Anywayz we are glad to be here.

Kyouju -- for Mina, Lilith, Ariel DOC, Eddie, Okesa and Nita RB.
Old March 13th 04, 07:59 PM
Sylvia M.

"Jamie Lawson" wrote in message
Hi kitties!

My name's Kyouju and I'm talking for the Lawson-Medina clowder. Some of
us were here a few years ago - like Mina and her kitten Nita. The
hoomin is writing again fur us so we hope we can have fun here. There
are six of us right now, and my friend Okesa is expecting kittens soon.

Okesa, her brofur Eddie, and me are Japanese Bobtails, and we've all
been showkitties at one time or anofur -- but we'ze all retired now.
Some of Okesa's kittens might be showkitties when they grow up.

Anywayz we are glad to be here.

Kyouju -- for Mina, Lilith, Ariel DOC, Eddie, Okesa and Nita RB.

Hiya Kyouju, an yur heowzmaytez.

I yam Dyna Mo/Mite and I yam uh retyred Maine Coon Kitty.

Glad tu hab yu heer, juzt jump in ennyweer ur efurryweer.

Dyna, furrendly lyke.

Old March 14th 04, 01:28 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

HiHi Kitteez!

Mineown names iz Anaïs, anna I'se a twee year old Persian, anna a
retired Champion (I'se gotted fixed efen tho nuffin wuz broken). I'se got a
wink-wink named Tiger anna we anna all uv de udder kitteez haf lotsa fun
anna 'venturez. Come on anna join usses!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 14th 04, 03:52 AM
Tabitha Kitten

My name's Kyouju and I'm talking for the Lawson-Medina clowder. Some of
us were here a few years ago - like Mina and her kitten Nita. The
hoomin is writing again fur us so we hope we can have fun here. There
are six of us right now, and my friend Okesa is expecting kittens soon.

Okesa, her brofur Eddie, and me are Japanese Bobtails, and we've all
been showkitties at one time or anofur -- but we'ze all retired now.
Some of Okesa's kittens might be showkitties when they grow up.

Kyouju -- for Mina, Lilith, Ariel DOC, Eddie, Okesa and Nita RB.

Hihi, kitties! Mineown name is Tabitha, and me an my 2 older sisfurs and
1 younger brofur hang out here lotz. There is lotz of really gud
kitties here! And dere is always room for more kitties.

Right now we iz in Mew Orleanz for the Saint Patwick's day Pawti. Why
don't you and rest of your clowder join us? Wez haz lots of gudgud food
and gudgud moosic and we'z doing lotz of dancing.

Tabitha Kitten

Old March 14th 04, 06:12 AM
Miss Violette

welcome, we are always glad to meet new friends, Miss Violette, Wink of
sailor brown, for her house...
Tiger, big yellow boy, wink of Ana s, a former showkitty
Trudi, tiny black and white tuxedo,
OEJ, Calico girl, wink of STT,
TV, Wink of C. silvercat...

Old March 14th 04, 11:44 AM
Batson

Hihihi Anti Jamie an kitties! Itz gud tew see yew bak! Wee wundered wut
happined tew yew an haf thot bowt yew meny timez frewout thuh yeers. Sew sad
tew see thuh RB by Nita's name.=(

Wee lozt ourown Dommie (RB) and Otis Spunkmeyer(RB) theze pazt tew
Novempurrs (2002-2003). Meowmie sez Simon Peter (orange long furred tabby)
came just befurr Domonic left cuz hee new wee were gunna need him. Hee finkz
hee's ourown purrsunal caretaker an kitty nurse an purrtecktur an kitten
washer an finder uff killer rodents ect.... When our liddle hoominkitten Zoë
wuz furry sik diz pazt few weekz, hee played nurse an stayed onna hurown bed
wiff hur frewout thuh nite.

Meowmie Renée sez dat Novempurr is kitty mumf roun heer cuz thatz wen those
blazted kittens came. Shee sed shee wuz doin a "reskue" furr thuh cat reskue
groop an gunna find a home furr them. But NOOOOO! Yew fink they went
ANYWHERE?!?!? Not a chance! Thuh onlyist place theyve bin iz thuh TEDS! An
theys going tew git tootered negst week. Guess dat meens theyz stayin (UB
rassafrass....)

Anywho they iz brofurrs, Max iz a black an wite tuxedo an furry smart an
luvffy an evfunn triez tew sleep wiff grumpy ole mee! Bobby hoo Meowmie
callz Bobby Boo cuz heez a scairty cat alla time iz all black like our
Dommie(RB). Shee sez sheez GOTTA haff a black cat. Whutevfurr dat meens!?!?

Sew Okesa iz gonna kitten soon huh? How duz your Meowmie part wiff dem? Or
is shee gunna? Our Meowmie obveeusly hassa purroblem wiff parting wiff
kittens!!!

Well itz furry nice tew see yew bak onna arr pee cee cee. Our seCATery is
terribul at getting uz heer or evfun onna lizt but shee duz admit tew
lurking a bit. Feel free tew write uz at ourown addy tew.

Headbutts an purrs an hewwo tew yur Paw!

Matilda Marie (aka Mattie)
for Simon Peter, Max, Bobby Boo
an thuh hoomin Anti Batty

Old March 14th 04, 05:31 PM
Uncle Fred

Jamie Lawson wrote:
Hi kitties!

My name's Kyouju and I'm talking for the Lawson-Medina clowder. Some of
us were here a few years ago - like Mina and her kitten Nita. The
hoomin is writing again fur us so we hope we can have fun here. There
are six of us right now, and my friend Okesa is expecting kittens soon.

Okesa, her brofur Eddie, and me are Japanese Bobtails, and we've all
been showkitties at one time or anofur -- but we'ze all retired now.
Some of Okesa's kittens might be showkitties when they grow up.

Anywayz we are glad to be here.

Kyouju -- for Mina, Lilith, Ariel DOC, Eddie, Okesa and Nita RB.

It'z a pretty friendly place for those seeking it.
Hi back atcha frum Jetadiah in Catnada.

Jet & his hooman Fred
(remove FFFf from Fred's email address to reply, if by email).

Old March 24th 04, 05:18 AM
Jamie Lawson

Batson wrote:

Hihihi Anti Jamie an kitties! Itz gud tew see yew bak! Wee wundered wut
happined tew yew an haf thot bowt yew meny timez frewout thuh yeers. Sew sad
tew see thuh RB by Nita's name.=(

Yes, we kitties hadn't seen Nita fur a while, because alla us Bobtails
hadda play wif her and she dinna wanna play. So Meowmie putted her
inna office room all by herownself.

But of course we knew wen she wented to da Bridge. The hoomins were
furry sad. She was not here for anywhere near long enuff!

We'ze furry sorry to hear about Dommie ana Otis goin to da Bridge. I
guess maybe Nita can keep em companee. And we'ze all sure know about
kitties coming anna going. At one point (July 2002) there wuz SIXTEEN
kitties inna da hows. We thot it was fun but the hoomins just about
went nutty.

Sew Okesa iz gonna kitten soon huh? How duz your Meowmie part wiff dem? Or
is shee gunna? Our Meowmie obveeusly hassa purroblem wiff parting wiff
kittens!!!

She sez it is hard to say goodbye but having the chance to make ofur
folks happee wif new kitties helps a lot. Some of us always stay
though. Me becuz I was her FIRST Bobtail, anna Eddie because hez sucha
scaredy cat he wouldn't be happy any place else.

(Meowmie note: I tried. We found a really great home for Eddie with a
couple of college girls who just adored him, even though they hardly
ever saw him. Just a black streak as he disappeared. But after six
weeks of him not coming out from under the bed or behind the coffeepot,
they gave it up. So Eddie will have a home here always.)

Well itz furry nice tew see yew bak onna arr pee cee cee. Our seCATery is
terribul at getting uz heer or evfun onna lizt but shee duz admit tew
lurking a bit. Feel free tew write uz at ourown addy tew.

Headbutts an purrs an hewwo tew yur Paw!

Fangu! As yew can see our typist isn't so great either. But we're
working on her. And she's added your email to her address book. Paw
says hi too!

Kyouju, fur da clowder