Finally! Now I can work on my mousterpees....

Old March 17th 04, 03:56 AM
Samuel R Kitten

Iz yoo NUTZ, Sammy Kitten????? I trooly fink yoo haf lostid
yurownself'z mynd!!! Troodur kitteez iz nottid ment fur da rezident
kitteez tu be nyze tu!!!!! Dey iz ment to get beet up an' swatted an'
hisst attid!!!

But when trooder kitties grow up dey can get bigger dan de riginal cats.
Like wif me and Ameliagrump - she started being really mean to me all de
time, but now I iz biger dan her! snicker

An' SUM Troodur Kitteez jist wanna tayk ofur yurown howse an' yur
hoominz!!!

--- Onyx, who knows these things ALL too well (and is still a little
hissy about Java...)...

De key is fur da trooder kittie to learn how to share, and to not hog de
hoomin lap time.

Sammy Kitten

Old March 17th 04, 11:44 AM
Miss Violette

you only have three choices, get a lot happier about being a lap cat real
quick,
2 make friends with the truder kitty and divide up supervising the hoomanz,
or
3 Let them bring the truder kitty and make such a fuss they send it away
again, Miss Violette, who delegates
Sylvia M. wrote in message

"Cory" wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

dyna honey, that is the worst kind of truder, Miss Violette

Dat'z a TROODUR KITTY whut NEFFUR EFFUR EFFUR leefz!!!!! Doan letz dem
du it, Dyna!!!!!

--- Onyx

--

O0oooo Noooo!
Wat shud I dooo??????

Dyna, skayerd

Old March 18th 04, 06:30 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Sylvia M. wrote:
Datz juzt da poynt! Like, I dunt want hoomin 'Lap Tyme", Ya kno...
Juzt sum pettink an skraching an snax an treetz...I wanna Get, not
Give, ya kno. Datz wy Meowmee thretinz me wiff uh trooder sisfurr.

Dyna, not getting it

Y'kno, Dyna, ebbery now an again, da furless won cumz home frum da toona
place anna seez me sleepin, an sez sumfin like: "Oh iz my liddle baby (datz
wat he kawlz me!) lonely sleepin heer all da day? Maybe I shud tink uv
gettin yoo anudder kittee fur a companion."

Can yoo belief how dum dese furless wonz is? I woiked furry hard to make
sure dat I wuz da kittee dat he took home, not one uv my stoopid brufferz!
Soon as myownself heard dat a nice hooman waz cumin to 'dopt one uv ussez,
and dat dis hooman had no hooman kittenz an no udder kitteez, I put on my
finery, a dash uv perfume, anna jumped inna hiz lap to smurgle!

Anna now dat I'ze heer, he wantz ta kno if'n I want an udder kittee in
da compartment! Hah!

So deerie, jump up inna dat lap ann start smurglin yue meowmomie!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 20th 04, 06:37 PM
Sylvia M

Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Sylvia M. wrote:
[...]

Heow offin du I hab tu du diz 'ting'?

Dyna, Very hesitantly

Old March 20th 04, 06:37 PM
Sylvia M

3! gudgud ideer!

Dyna, thinking bezt ov awl eeffulz

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
you only have three choices, get a lot happier about being a lap cat real
quick,
2 make friends with the truder kitty and divide up supervising the

hoomanz,
or
3 Let them bring the truder kitty and make such a fuss they send it away
again, Miss Violette, who delegates
Sylvia M. wrote in message

Old March 21st 04, 01:08 AM
Miss Violette

that depends on you and your mamma, I get in soft's lap rarely but I
snuggle her when she is on the couch or at the pooter, OEJ gets in her lap
about every other day, and TV gets on it daily and when there is food
involved, Miss Violette
hlink.net...

Old March 21st 04, 05:44 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Anna yoo don hafts get rite inna da lap, yoo can jus snuggle up to her
leg anna rest your head inn da lap. Y'know, take it in stages. An I'zl bet
dat yoo get more treets!

Old March 21st 04, 08:10 PM
Miss Violette

You know you are so good with this advice business, maybe you should become
Dear Ana s for a paper

Old March 22nd 04, 12:27 AM
Sylvia M.

Fangu gudgud frenz furr yur gudgud abvize.
I will...um...mite try it , uh liddul atta tme, an I'yl reepurrt bak furrom
tyme tu tyme...Yu ar troolee gudgud abvize giffurz, an I mite try tu be uh
gudgud abvize taykur.

Dyna, hu juzt mite...