SUMWUN STOLED MINE GRANDMEOWMIE!!!!!

Old March 16th 04, 02:09 AM
Miss Violette

We will send healing thoughts for your family, and the hoomanz will pray if
that's OK with you, Miss Violette
Cory wrote in message
*HISSSSPIT!!!!!!!!*

Mine Grandmeowmie haz ben missin' frum da Arr-Vee monsta fur 3 hole
daze!!! SUMWUN tooked hurz!!! Grandpaw kumz bak wunze inna wyul tu
feedz alla ussez, buttid dere'z NO sine uf Grandmeowmie wen hee kumz
bak! An' Grandpaw smellz lyke a HOSSSSSSSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!! Uf korse,
he sorta smellz wike Grandmeowmie, tuu, buttid him smellz morer wike a
HOSSSSSSSPITAL den Grandmeowmie. I fink TED stoled hurz. Shuld weez
go git hurz??

Java here... Onyx's Grandpaw sed sumthin' about my daddy (Cory UB ~ My
brother) fallin' offa sum wagon he jist got on a few weekz ago, too. I
WANNA GO HOME AND SEE MY DADDY!!!

--- Onyx (and Java)

UB ~ My mom is in the hospital in Arizona. She has had what was
thought to be an upper respiratory infection for the last couple of
weeks, and over the weekend experienced MAJOR trouble breathing, so my
Dad brought her to the hospital, and she's got a problem with her
sodium levels right now. I talked to her tonight, and while she does
NOT sound at all well (hoarse voice, etc.), she acts like she's feeling
relatively OK. They don't know what's wrong with her, but she's well
enough to be discharged tomorrow.

The boys (Java and Onyx) are fighting amongst themselves, too, and
Holly's getting caught in the crossfire (she rarely starts a fight).
They are probably stressed because Mom just up and disappeared, and
because they may be feeling Dad's stress (and the fact that he smells
like a hospital when he comes to see the kitties probably doesn't help,
either).

--
AP: "Rumsfeld, FBI Official Kept 9-11 Items"
http://tinyurl.com/2hsbg

Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.

Old March 16th 04, 02:37 AM
Crdamz

I am new to the board, here, and rather than rely on Tiki's poor
keyboard-man-ship (?) I thought I'd better reply myself. Very, very sorry to
hear of your family's trials. Will pray for you all, and hope the feLIONS all
get thru without too much more fur-flying!
-cindy (alias Tiki's Mama)
Old March 16th 04, 06:19 AM
Sylvia M.

Default SUMWUN STOLED MINE GRANDMEOWMIE!!!!!

O0oo deer...
Weez'l be purring furr yur Gamma tu get betterer an furr yur Gampaw tu smell
moore lyk himzelf reel soon.

Dyna, catzurnt.

Old March 16th 04, 05:17 PM
Tabitha Kitten

O0oo deer...
Weez'l be purring furr yur Gamma tu get betterer an furr yur Gampaw tu smell
moore lyk himzelf reel soon.

Dyna, catzurnt.

An so will mineownself and mineown grumpy sisfurs and my brofur.

Tabitha Kitten

Old March 16th 04, 06:07 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Oh my toze! We'zzll be sending healing purrrrs fur granmeowmie! Anna yoo
two - stop fightin!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 18th 04, 12:47 AM
Miss Violette

We will keep purring and praying until you tell us she is all better, Miss
Violette for her house
Cory wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

We will send healing thoughts for your family, and the hoomanz will

pray if
that's OK with you, Miss Violette

Fangu. That'z furry nice uf yu. --- Onyx

(UB ~ My mom was scheduled to be released from the hospital this
afternoon... she feels better, says my father, but she's still under
the weather, so to speak. She's well enough to go back to the RV,
though, so that's the good news. She was actually supposed to get out
yesterday, but there were some test results that the doctor needed to
look at, and I guess he's looked at them now.)

Old March 18th 04, 03:39 AM
Boogie's Mom

Sheesh, Unka Cory! I'ze sendin alla mine purrz fur yer Meowmie anna Paw
anna Onyx anna Java anna Holly anna you, too. Hisspittals are nottid funfun
playces!

PURRPURRPURRPURR
Boogie who'z kinda worrieed about hiz own paw who's kinda sick, too.
"Cory" wrote in message
In article , Mlle. Anaïs
wrote:

Oh my toze! We'zzll be sending healing purrrrs fur granmeowmie!

Fangu. Mom is getting out of the hospital today, last I'd heard from
my dad early this afternoon.

--- Cory

Anna yoo two - stop fightin!

Java and Onyx in unison and pointin' at one another: He startid
itzownself!!!

--
Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.

Old March 19th 04, 01:45 AM
Beverly Orel

Sendin purrrrrrrrrrrs an purrrrrrrrayers fur yur Grandmeowmie tu get
bedderer reek suun. I kno yew miss hur.

Luff,
Samantha

Old March 20th 04, 04:35 AM
Boogie's Mom

Fangu, Unka Cory! I'ze gladglad dat yer Meowmie is bedder. Seems like dat
chest thing iz goin round. Mine Paw finally took Meowmiez advice anna
wentid to da hoomin TED who puttid hizownself on Anti Biotics anna sum ofur
meds. He's bedderer now, too.

Boogie Da HarpurrCat
"Cory" wrote in message
In article , Boogie's Mom
wrote:

Sheesh, Unka Cory! I'ze sendin alla mine purrz fur yer Meowmie anna Paw
anna Onyx anna Java anna Holly anna you, too. Hisspittals are nottid

funfun
playces!

PURRPURRPURRPURR
Boogie who'z kinda worrieed about hiz own paw who's kinda sick, too.

Fangu, Boogie. I hope your paw is feeling better now.

--- Unca Cory

--
Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.

Old March 20th 04, 10:48 AM
Miss Violette

We will purr for your paw as well, Miss Violette, for her house
Boogie's Mom wrote in message
Sheesh, Unka Cory! I'ze sendin alla mine purrz fur yer Meowmie anna Paw
anna Onyx anna Java anna Holly anna you, too. Hisspittals are nottid

funfun
playces!

PURRPURRPURRPURR
Boogie who'z kinda worrieed about hiz own paw who's kinda sick, too.

Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
Mine grandmeowmie could use some healing purrs again Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten Cat community 20 November 4th 03 01:56 AM