I met Susan!

Old March 8th 04, 01:28 AM
Victor Martinez

Default I met Susan!

I picked up Susan at the airport yesterday afternoon. We had a great
time together. She is a lovely person and we really enjoyed her company.
The cats loved her as well. She brought toys for the kids, wine for us,
a cookbook for me and a picture book for Tom. We had a great dinner at
our favorite indian restaurant and we spent most of the day today just
lounging with the cats.
We got to show her around a little bit and I just came back from
dropping her off at the retreat center where her yoga workshop will take
place. I'm sure she'll have a great time, the place is beautiful and the
weather couldn't be better. We're in full spring mode here in Austin,
trees are leafing out and blooming and the temperatures are just
perfect. Susan took more pictures than I did, so I'm sure she'll have
more to share when she goes back home. In the meantime, here's a couple:

or
http://tinyurl.com/2p4vk
or
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catslaves/
and then click on Photos, then Hoomins, then We met. There are two
pictures, be sure to see both. I also took video of Susan playing with
Issa, Fez, and Rufous. It's a 50 MB avi file. Does anybody know how to
convert it to a more manageable size?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 8th 04, 02:32 AM
Karen Chuplis

Oh how fun. Basho reaaally likes her

Karen

Old March 8th 04, 02:51 AM
badwilson

That sounds wonderful, Victor. Thanks for posting the pictures too, it's
always great to see pics of catslave meetings :-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
[...]

met!&.src=gr&.dnm=Susan+and+Victor+-+March+2004.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//p
hotos.groups.yahoo.com/group/catslaves/lst%3f%26.dir=/Hoomin%2bPictures/We%2
bmet!%26.src=gr%26.view=t

Old March 8th 04, 03:18 AM
Flippy

Lovely pix, Victor. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Flippy.

[...]

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old March 8th 04, 05:23 AM
Marina

"Victor Martinez" wrote
[...]

LOL! Basho seems to have taken to Susan! And I wish that sun would hurry up
and come over here, too. You look like you had a wonderful time together. I
can't advise about the video, but hope you manage to make it smaller, so we
can see Susan playing with the cats!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 8th 04, 07:57 AM
LOL

[...]

It looks like a good time was had by all, maybe especially Basho. I
have no idea what to do with the video file, but can't wait to see it.
:-D

------
Krista
Old March 9th 04, 04:11 AM
Tanada

Victor Martinez wrote:

[...]

You all look great! You can tell that Susan had a great time together
with Basho as well as with you. Thanks for posting the pictures you
have and I hope that you'll post more pictures of the visit soon.

Pam S. jealous

Old March 9th 04, 04:21 AM
Sam Nash

snipped and then click on Photos, then Hoomins, then We met. There are two
pictures, be sure to see both. I also took video of Susan playing with
Issa, Fez, and Rufous. It's a 50 MB avi file. Does anybody know how to
convert it to a more manageable size?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Victor, do you still have access to UT's network? If so, perhaps a friend
there could put the .avi up on a publicly-accessible server for us to ftp
from.
Sam

Old March 9th 04, 06:39 PM
SUQKRT

In article k.net, Tanada
wrote:

Victor Martinez wrote:

[...]

It was great putting faces to names. But you forgot about Susan's painted
toenails ;op------
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.