Joys news about Cinnamon.....

Old October 14th 10, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bigbazza

Default Joys news about Cinnamon.....

Thank you to all who responded to my sad news about 'Cinnamon' that your
friend Joy posted about yesterday.....We are both very upset about our loss,
especially Timothy.....Thank you again.....

I will re-post both my messages that I made on the Seniors Newsgroups......

**1st one......

Actually, a search party for my son's beloved oriental cat "Cinnamon' is
much needed here in Sydney at present...... Cinnamon went missing on Monday
and even after a good couple of hundred or more printed notices, together
with pictures of her were distributed by Timothy to numerous houses, and him
spending hours following up calls from people, and him walking the streets
and bushes, calling her name, she has not been found.... Timothy is
heartbroken over her..... He has her in bed with him every night, and
cinnamon even sleeps with him, and she is around him all day as well, and
whenever he sits down and sometimes just walking around the house, she is
curled up around his shoulders....He calls her his child, that is the way he
feels about her..... I also miss her terribly as well....I am worried about
my son, as he suffers depression and is being treated for it...... He has
never gotten over his mothers death...... Cinnamon has helped him a lot , so
that's one of the reasons I am worried about him......

Unfortunately, I can't call on the group to help with a search party, due to
the distance :-((

**My 2nd post a short while later.......

Joan and Joy....I have a heart broken son at the moment.....minutes after I
posted, he had a phone call from opposite us......They knew that we had lost
her, and were also looking out for her..... They just rand to say that they
found her body in their front garden, and seems to have been hit by a car
and put into their garden.....

Timothy is at this moment digging a hole for her in our front
garden......This will have a bad effect upon him and myself as well....I
loved that cat..... We have always had Siamese Seal Points since **Helen and
married back in '65......Before then I had cats all my life.....Out of all
of then, this was the most 'human' one amongst them all...:-(((

**Note....Helen was my late wife who passed away in '88

Thank you all again for your care...:-)
--
Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

Yesterday is already a dream and tomorrow is only a vision, but today well
lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision
of hope.

Old October 14th 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Oct 13, 11:15*pm, " Bigbazza" wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry for your sad loss of Cinnamon. To lose a cat that way is
so hard. =o(
Comfort each other as best you can. Clearly, Cinnamon loved you and
your son.

It's too soon now clearly. But do find yourselves a new cat to love
before too many months pass. Yours sounds like a family that loves,
values, and above all, NEEDS a cat to be complete. She can''t be
replaced, but she can have a worthy successor.
Melissa

Old October 15th 10, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 10/14/2010 10:14 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
I am truly sorry, Lee
" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann

in Connecticut

Cinnamon News Fred Williams Cat community 6 September 13th 06 01:51 AM
The joys of Nox Enfilade Cat anecdotes 5 August 24th 05 12:54 PM
Oh the joys of bubblewrap! sarah Cat health & behaviour 1 January 18th 05 09:39 PM
Small joys LOL Cat anecdotes 54 October 28th 04 08:01 AM
The joys of spring dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 04 10:19 PM