new cat pictures

Old January 15th 04, 04:48 PM
Mr Nangla

Default new cat pictures

Hey guys,

check out new pictures of my cat:
http://community.webshots.com/user/sham126a
This one is probably the best photo of them all, also a good desktop
background:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11318595BCwaKA

Sonny

Old January 17th 04, 04:35 AM
MacCandace

She's a beauty! My favorite shot is #9 "3rd feb 2003 (2)".
I think that's a great photo, worth printing and framing (not that others
aren't)/

Linda

I agree, it's a very "arty" shot. She's a cute girl, looks like she has lots
of fun.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Old January 17th 04, 10:49 PM
Mr Nangla

Thanks everyone for thoses comments, I'll be puting more pictures up soon
and to Candace: wow! How many cats do you have?

Sonny