Off in the morning...Pearl sneezing again

Old December 23rd 04, 03:28 AM
Julie Cook

Default Off in the morning...Pearl sneezing again

Cheryl wrote:

On Wed 22 Dec 2004 10:15:54p, Karen Chuplis wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

*Sigh* wouldn't you know it. Leaving in the morning and Pearl is
sniffsneezing snorting. She gets this way sometimes. I don't
know if there is a hair stuck in her nose but everytime she
sniffs at something she kind of gets snorty and sneezes. I would
just appreciate extra purrs for the kitties while I am gone.
Have a Merry Christmas everybody!!

Bonnie gets this way, too. Purrs for Pearl and Karen, have a great
trip and a very Merry Christmas.

I missed the OP from Karen, however, Sam says he'll send Pearl some pink
stuff that he thinks will help her...he says he'll send an entire
bottle. She'll really like it, is what Sam says. Everyone else is
sending purrs that she is only sneezing to rid herself of an irritant. I
know you'll worry but try to have a fun on your trip and Merry Christmas
to you too.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam
Old December 23rd 04, 06:07 AM
Christine Burel

Purrs from here, too, Karen -- hope all will be well. Will send strong
purrs for you and your kitties.
Christine

--
Cheryl

Old December 23rd 04, 05:51 PM
Marina

piggybacking, since original did not turn up on my server

On Wed 22 Dec 2004 10:15:54p, Karen Chuplis wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

*Sigh* wouldn't you know it. Leaving in the morning and Pearl is
sniffsneezing snorting. She gets this way sometimes. I don't
know if there is a hair stuck in her nose but everytime she
sniffs at something she kind of gets snorty and sneezes. I would
just appreciate extra purrs for the kitties while I am gone.
Have a Merry Christmas everybody!!

You have a good trip Karen, and try not to worry too much about Pearl.
We'll be purring hard for her.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki