I will miss Felix RIP 2/28/5

Old February 28th 05, 10:56 PM
Craig Petersen

Default I will miss Felix RIP 2/28/5

This morning I went out side and found my cat Felix had been hit by a
car. He was by best bud, I nursed him since he was a 10 day old kitten.
He slept with me every night and always wanted to be in my lap while
doing my daily routine. The weird thing is "someone" removed his ID tube
from his collar. I just hope they do the right thing and return it.
Felix, I will miss you dearly, I just hope that I can see you again when
I pass on.

Felix 7/20/2000 2/28/2005

Craig

Old February 28th 05, 11:03 PM
Priscilla H. Ballou

Craig Petersen wrote:

This morning I went out side and found my cat Felix had been hit by a
car. He was by best bud, I nursed him since he was a 10 day old kitten.
He slept with me every night and always wanted to be in my lap while
doing my daily routine. The weird thing is "someone" removed his ID tube
from his collar. I just hope they do the right thing and return it.
Felix, I will miss you dearly, I just hope that I can see you again when
I pass on.

Felix 7/20/2000 2/28/2005

I'm so sorry, Craig.

Priscilla
Old February 28th 05, 11:07 PM
Mary

"Craig Petersen" wrote in message
This morning I went out side and found my cat Felix had been hit by a
car. He was by best bud, I nursed him since he was a 10 day old kitten.
He slept with me every night and always wanted to be in my lap while
doing my daily routine. The weird thing is "someone" removed his ID tube
from his collar. I just hope they do the right thing and return it.
Felix, I will miss you dearly, I just hope that I can see you again when
I pass on.

I'm so sorry, Craig. I know it is heartbreaking.

Old February 28th 05, 11:17 PM
Karen

I am so incredibly sorry. I just lost my buddy to lymphoma Thursday and it
is just a big empty hole. I so understand. Even with other kitties to
comfort, it's awful hard.

Old March 1st 05, 12:58 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-28, Craig Petersen penned:
This morning I went out side and found my cat Felix had been hit by a car.
He was by best bud, I nursed him since he was a 10 day old kitten. He slept
with me every night and always wanted to be in my lap while doing my daily
routine. The weird thing is "someone" removed his ID tube from his collar. I
just hope they do the right thing and return it. Felix, I will miss you
dearly, I just hope that I can see you again when I pass on.

Felix 7/20/2000 2/28/2005

Poor Felix. I'm so sorry. And what kind of a misanthrope would take
the time to "remove the evidence" of an accident rather than contacting
you? *shudder*

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 1st 05, 01:14 AM
ElvisRocks

Oh Craig, I am so very sorry for your loss. What a terrible shock.
My sincere sympathy. I know how hard it is. Carol

Old March 1st 05, 01:22 AM
Mary

"ElvisRocks" wrote in message
Oh Craig, I am so very sorry for your loss. What a terrible shock.
My sincere sympathy. I know how hard it is. Carol

How are you holding up, Carol?

Old March 1st 05, 02:03 AM
-L.

Craig Petersen wrote:
This morning I went out side and found my cat Felix had been hit by a

car. He was by best bud, I nursed him since he was a 10 day old

kitten.
He slept with me every night and always wanted to be in my lap while
doing my daily routine. The weird thing is "someone" removed his ID

tube
from his collar. I just hope they do the right thing and return it.
Felix, I will miss you dearly, I just hope that I can see you again

when
I pass on.

Felix 7/20/2000 2/28/2005

Sorry about Felix. You may get a call from someone informing you that
your cat has been hit. I have done this in the past when I have come
upon a dead kitty in the road, but I usually take the whole cat and
then call them - it's a bit wierd that they left him there.

hugs,
-L.

Old March 1st 05, 02:19 AM
BuZZard

"Craig Petersen" wrote in
message ...
| This morning I went out side and found my cat
Felix had been hit by a
| car. He was by best bud, I nursed him since he
was a 10 day old kitten.
| He slept with me every night and always wanted
to be in my lap while
| doing my daily routine. The weird thing is
"someone" removed his ID tube
| from his collar. I just hope they do the right
thing and return it.
| Felix, I will miss you dearly, I just hope that
I can see you again when
| I pass on.
|

| Felix 7/20/2000 2/28/2005
|

| Craig