PICTURES!!!!!

Old June 24th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default PICTURES!!!!!

OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor she
*THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO* not shy
for just being brought to a new home.

And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
floor above my head!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 24th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

OK, I added one to the top of this page just to illustrate what a lap slut
little momma is! Look at that expression on her face!!!

Old June 24th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

Oh, CN they are soooo gorgeous! I love the white boots
on the one little boy.

Mamacat's colors remind me of an ice cream sundae with
butterscotch, walnuts and whipped cream! She's precious.

Old June 24th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, I added one to the top of this page just to illustrate what a lap slut
little momma is! Look at that expression on her face!!!

I love it. And I love the one stripey front leg and the one creamy white!

Old June 24th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Jun 23, 8:10 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
floor above my head!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

ok, now I like Archer and Ozzy

I know you're going to enjoy the mamma

Old June 24th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

OK, pictures are great, but I've *GOT* to take some video. I forgot how
kittens played!!! Ozzy throws himself through the air with complete
abandon - twice, while chasing the feather toy he would up in his water
dish! And he couldn't care less, he just went right back to the chase.
Archer is just as frantic to catch and kill the delicious looking bird
thing!

I'll try for some video tonight!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 24th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor
she *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO*
not shy for just being brought to a new home.

And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
floor above my head!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

----------
I just love happy family pictures! Congratulations on the new additions.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old June 24th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:00:59 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor
she *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO*
not shy for just being brought to a new home.

And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
floor above my head!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

How fun! Those kittens knew they hit paydirt when they saw that big bag
full of cat toys. Thanks for the pix and video.

Charlie
Old June 25th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Sun, 24 Jun 2007 00:00:59 GMT, "CatNipped"
wrote:

OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the
floor she *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around -
she's *SO* not shy for just being brought to a new home.

And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across
the floor above my head!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

Congratulations on your suddenly much larger family. How fun! Those
kitties sure are lucky you picked them.

--
Lynne
Old June 25th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 24 Jun, 01:00, "CatNipped" wrote:
OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor she
*THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO* not shy
for just being brought to a new home.

And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
floor above my head!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

i am in love with those 2 little ginger rascals, just look at them
breaking into the toy ba there! it's like a child being let loose in a
toyshop, all those bright balls and things to play with, they will
have so much fun together with all those toys, batting the balls about
and losing them under furniture and then jumping into the sack and
jumping out again. Bless their gorgeous little fluffy ginger
hearts!!!!!!!! they must have though it was all their christmasses
come at once with that bag of toys for them.

they are so sweet but they will up to lots of mischief making soon, i
can tell, little darlings.

Little Boy Pictures are now up [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 February 5th 06 09:04 PM
Little Boy Pictures are now up SuzQ Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 06 01:41 PM
Little Boy Pictures are now up Gandalf Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 06 07:14 AM
More pictures Adrian Cat anecdotes 3 January 22nd 06 12:18 PM
New pictures! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 21 July 19th 04 08:53 AM