Organic Cat Food

Old June 26th 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Organic Cat Food

Hello!
After the huge pet food recall I started looking into Organic Cat Food
vs "regular" cat food. I have two cats and usually have foster cats. I
volunteer at a no-kill cat animal shelter.
It was worse than what I expected with the cat food. Even the top
brands were full of crap. It is like comparing McDonald's to a healthy
meal. Gross.
I then started looking at websites for Organic Cat Food. Most of the
sites I found were for dogs, or dogs and cats. Dogs and cats diets are
very different.
The best site I found had good information, a nice selection of
Organic Cat Foods, and the lowest prices, including free shipping on
purchases over $50.
Check it out if you are interested.

http://www.organiccatz.com

Old June 26th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

You are a liar and a spammer. You found this site LIAR. You are nothing
but a spammer and have been reported

Domain Name.......... organiccatz.com
Creation Date........ 2007-05-06
Registration Date.... 2007-05-06
Expiry Date.......... 2008-05-06
Organisation Name.... SHARON J MCDANIEL
Organisation Address. 516 HILL RD
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. KAUKAUNA
Organisation Address. 54130
Organisation Address. WI
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... SHARON J MCDANIEL
Admin Address........ 516 HILL RD
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ KAUKAUNA
Admin Address........ 54130
Admin Address........ WI
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.9207663389
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email...........
Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

Old June 26th 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

http://whois.domaintools.com/organiccatz.com

Organic cat food Pat Cat anecdotes 16 March 1st 07 10:35 PM
Recommendation for organic cat foods? catsarecool Cat health & behaviour 12 March 31st 06 05:08 PM
Costco's Kirkland Cat Food = Premium Cat Food? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 22 January 20th 05 07:48 PM