Purrs for my aunt

Old March 7th 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Purrs for my aunt

Just took a break from reading the ng to go to the loo while I was in
there my phone rang so afterwards I grabbed it and it was two calls
one from each of my brothers,

My aunt Elsie (Dad's sister) died an hour ago very suddenly I saw her
about 5 weeks ago (at the funeral of the youngest of my dad's sisters)
and she was fine I don't have details yet

This is not a good year for aunts.....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 7th 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Lesley" wrote in message
Just took a break from reading the ng to go to the loo while I was
in
there my phone rang so afterwards I grabbed it and it was two calls
one from each of my brothers,

My aunt Elsie (Dad's sister) died an hour ago very suddenly I saw
her
about 5 weeks ago (at the funeral of the youngest of my dad's
sisters)
and she was fine I don't have details yet

This is not a good year for aunts.....

Lesley

Purrs on the way. My dad had a sister Elsie too. I miss her.

There were a lot of kids in my dad's family, and they all lived to
quite old ages, but it seemed like they all died within a very short
while. I only have one aunt left now, but she is closer to my age
than she was to my dad's.

Love

Old March 7th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Lesley" wrote in message
Just took a break from reading the ng to go to the loo while I was in
there my phone rang so afterwards I grabbed it and it was two calls
one from each of my brothers,

My aunt Elsie (Dad's sister) died an hour ago very suddenly I saw her
about 5 weeks ago (at the funeral of the youngest of my dad's sisters)
and she was fine I don't have details yet

This is not a good year for aunts.....

Lesley

I'm sorry to hear that, Leslie. My sympathy to you and your family.

Joy

Old March 7th 09, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Lesley wrote:
Just took a break from reading the ng to go to the loo while I was in
there my phone rang so afterwards I grabbed it and it was two calls
one from each of my brothers,

My aunt Elsie (Dad's sister) died an hour ago very suddenly I saw her
about 5 weeks ago (at the funeral of the youngest of my dad's sisters)
and she was fine I don't have details yet

This is not a good year for aunts.....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

{{{{{{Lesley}}}}}}}}

I am so sorry. Gentle hugs and purrs for you and all those who loved her.

Ginger-lyn
Old March 7th 09, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Lesley wrote:
Just took a break from reading the ng to go to the loo while I was in
there my phone rang so afterwards I grabbed it and it was two calls
one from each of my brothers,

My aunt Elsie (Dad's sister) died an hour ago very suddenly I saw her
about 5 weeks ago (at the funeral of the youngest of my dad's sisters)
and she was fine I don't have details yet

This is not a good year for aunts.....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm sorry to hear that, Lesley, I'd better not tell my aunt.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 7th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your aunt. You and your
family will be in my prayers.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 7th 09, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

[sad loss of two aunts]

No cluons were harmed when Lesley wrote:
This is not a good year for aunts.....

Uh... If you have any nieces, this would be a good time to put them up on
ebay...

My condolences on your losses.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old March 8th 09, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Lesley, I am so sorry about the loss of your Aunts.
You have my deepest sympathies, for you and your family..
Purrs lovingly sent.
Kyla

Old March 8th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

"Lesley" wrote in message
Just took a break from reading the ng to go to the loo while I was in
there my phone rang so afterwards I grabbed it and it was two calls
one from each of my brothers,

My aunt Elsie (Dad's sister) died an hour ago very suddenly I saw her
about 5 weeks ago (at the funeral of the youngest of my dad's sisters)
and she was fine I don't have details yet

This is not a good year for aunts.....

I so sorry for your family loss. Many purrs for your heartache from here.