Where are YOU? (an rpca map)

Old August 22nd 05, 10:01 PM
jmcquown

Default Where are YOU? (an rpca map)

A cool map thing shown to me by a friend...

Here's what you do. Use the slider to the left to zoom in by pushing the
curser up. You can actually zoom to a street level! You may have to adjust
the map by using the up/down/left/right arrows as the map gets larger as you
zoom in. Pinpoint where you are and click to add your 'marker'. Put your
name and a comment; URL if you have one and select an icon to represent you.
Sorry, they don't have cat icons If you mess up and need me to delete
something, let me know.

http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/guest...uown&locale=en

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old August 22nd 05, 10:20 PM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
A cool map thing shown to me by a friend...

Here's what you do. Use the slider to the left to zoom in by pushing the
curser up. You can actually zoom to a street level! You may have to
adjust
the map by using the up/down/left/right arrows as the map gets larger as
you
zoom in. Pinpoint where you are and click to add your 'marker'. Put your
name and a comment; URL if you have one and select an icon to represent
you.
Sorry, they don't have cat icons If you mess up and need me to delete
something, let me know.

http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/guest...uown&locale=en

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

I was very tempted to do it and got zoomed right to my road and position.
Then I remembered the weirdoes that lurk and are posting here again and I
changed my mind.

Tweed

Old August 22nd 05, 10:20 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
A cool map thing shown to me by a friend...

Here's what you do. Use the slider to the left to zoom in by pushing
the curser up. You can actually zoom to a street level! You may
have to adjust the map by using the up/down/left/right arrows as the
map gets larger as you zoom in. Pinpoint where you are and click to
add your 'marker'. Put your name and a comment; URL if you have one
and select an icon to represent you. Sorry, they don't have cat icons
If you mess up and need me to delete something, let me know.

http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/guest...uown&locale=en

Jill

I've added myself. Why's your marker in the middle of the road? ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old August 22nd 05, 10:27 PM
Victor Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
A cool map thing shown to me by a friend...

It is *very* cool! I just added my marker...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 22nd 05, 10:28 PM
Victor Martinez

Christina Websell wrote:
I was very tempted to do it and got zoomed right to my road and position.
Then I remembered the weirdoes that lurk and are posting here again and I
changed my mind.

I just positioned in right in the center of Austin, TX.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 22nd 05, 10:31 PM
jmcquown

Adrian wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
A cool map thing shown to me by a friend...

Here's what you do. Use the slider to the left to zoom in by pushing
the curser up. You can actually zoom to a street level! You may
have to adjust the map by using the up/down/left/right arrows as the
map gets larger as you zoom in. Pinpoint where you are and click to
add your 'marker'. Put your name and a comment; URL if you have one
and select an icon to represent you. Sorry, they don't have cat icons
If you mess up and need me to delete something, let me know.

http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/guest...uown&locale=en

Jill

I've added myself. Why's your marker in the middle of the road? ;-)

Ooops! Guess I was standing in the street I've fixed it now.

Jill

Old August 22nd 05, 10:41 PM
Exocat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
A cool map thing shown to me by a friend...

Here's what you do. Use the slider to the left to zoom in by pushing
the
curser up. You can actually zoom to a street level! You may have to
adjust
the map by using the up/down/left/right arrows as the map gets larger
as you
zoom in. Pinpoint where you are and click to add your 'marker'. Put
your
name and a comment; URL if you have one and select an icon to
represent you.
Sorry, they don't have cat icons If you mess up and need me to
delete
something, let me know.

http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/guest...uown&locale=en

Neat! Sorry, Jill, I plonked my marker down with Adrian's in the top
right
of the UK instead of the bottom left, and being ignorant in these
matters
haven't worked out how to move it. Can you?

Purrs
G & the FF

Old August 22nd 05, 10:45 PM
Christina Websell

"Exocat" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I wondered about that, Gordon! You can move it by clicking and dragging to
where you want in the UK and zoom in closer and closer by moving up one step
at a time in the left hand marker.
Have another try and post again if you can't quite fathom it yet.

Tweed

RPCA MIA Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 46 December 22nd 04 06:53 PM
RPCA History Yowie Cat anecdotes 74 September 4th 04 10:32 PM
RPCA accessible on the net CK Cat anecdotes 3 August 13th 04 05:51 AM
O.T. spinal surgery & RPCA we will meet Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 84 April 26th 04 10:40 PM
RPCA to be managed by PETA Marina Cat anecdotes 5 April 2nd 04 01:54 AM