Horrific Night

Old June 8th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

Default Horrific Night

bookie wrote:
On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:

why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion?

You're asking this of someone who wouldn't let their pets into their home?

How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.

jesus
christ! you could have saved this poor thing from a very painful
death, but no instead you just rolled over and stuck your head under
the duvet and went back to sleep didn't you?

I hope you can live with yourself now, I coudln't if I had ignored the
screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
isn't living at all now is it?

well done there, well done

bookie

Old June 8th 07, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lilah Morgan

"Fred G. Mackey" wrote in message
. ..
bookie wrote:
On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:

why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion?

You're asking this of someone who wouldn't let their pets into their home?

How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.

Actually I haven't checked the statistics since the early 90s, but I believe
the UK(as does most of the 'first world' nations) has a very good literacy
rating. I think the US' rating was 50-60 percent, and the other
'democracies'(the UK/Ireland/New Zealand/Australia/Japan/South Korea) were
at least 80 percent. Regardless of whether they're a troll or not, the
person who first posted this thread is the stupid one we should be
insulting. Because either way, they're a sick freak.

Old June 8th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 8 Jun, 07:13, "Fred G. Mackey" wrote:
bookie wrote:
On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:

why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion?

You're asking this of someone who wouldn't let their pets into their home?

How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.

jesus
christ! you could have saved this poor thing from a very painful
death, but no instead you just rolled over and stuck your head under
the duvet and went back to sleep didn't you?

I hope you can live with yourself now, I coudln't if I had ignored the
screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
isn't living at all now is it?

well done there, well done

bookie- Hide quoted text -

How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.

Excuse me Fred, If you want to trade insults then pick on something
that won't start another turf war off please? There are quite a few
people that post here who are English & haven't risen to your bait in
the last couple of weeks. I would be grateful if you didn't generalise
please? Thank you
S.

Old June 8th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 8 Jun, 01:56, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:39:50 -0700, sheelagh

wrote:

I hope you can live with yourself now, I couldn't if I had ignored the
screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
isn't living at all now is it?

well done there, well done

bookie- Hide quoted text -

I can only pray that Matthew is correct. I couldn't bare the thought
that someone would intentionally listen that row & ignore it, knowing
that there were small kittens in their care. It is almost beyond
belief or credibility when you think about it?!!
S.

Whether or not this guy is a troll, it's a thought-provoking subject.
I remember my first cat Albert... I loved him dearly. He used to
catch baby rabbits in my yard. Has anyone ever heard a rabbit scream?
It's a wrenching sound. Once in awhile at night, Albert would catch a
rabbit and I would have to listen to its screams as he tormented and
finally killed it. Sometimes the process would take half an hour.
Should I have intervened? I did, several times, when it happened
under my nose in daylight... I would crush the bunny's skull to put it
out of its misery, and then leave it to Albert, who never ate it
because he preferred his store-bought cat food.

Charlie- Hide quoted text -

Yes, you are right. They make a terrible noise(

And, Yes, you should have intervened IMHO. You can't take the hunting
out of the cat, but you can take the misery out of the prey. I have
done exactly the same thing when our own cats hunt in the fields
around us- the difference between us is that I cooked what they caught
& made them eat it. Some might think this is wrong, but I feel it was
the right thing to do. If a cat is going to hunt, the least they can
do is respect the prey they kill as it were.....
S)

Old June 8th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 8 Jun, 01:57, "Matthew" wrote:
"sheelagh"

snipped I can only pray that Matthew is correct. I couldn't bare the thought
that someone would intentionally listen that row & ignore it, knowing
that there were small kittens in their care. It is almost beyond
belief or credibility when you think about it?!!
S.

I can almost guarantee he was Sheelagh the person has not post any where
else since than and only stuck around for an hour The post came from Staten
island the guy was probably at the library or at an internet cafe and
decide to screw with some people. To get a rise out of all of us which he
did just like the other jackass last week who said he was going on vacation
but posted a couple of days later in his usually hang outs

Ps check your email

I think so as well.
Done it, & thank you too..
S;o)

Old June 8th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 02:17:41 GMT, "Matthew"
wrote:

Lynne Cajun powder or tobacco dust would do it

I'll give it a try! It's not like I can trap and release the little
stinkers.

--
Lynne
Old June 8th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:36:06 GMT, sheelagh
wrote:

If a cat is going to hunt, the least they can
do is respect the prey they kill as it were.....

Cooking their prey and feeding it to them is a great idea! My last pair of
cats were both great hunters. One ate everything he caught (birds and
rodents) the other just played with them, which was akin to torture. I
helped a few birds along to their final destination, but I just don't have
the stomach for it. Now the only hunter I have is one of my dogs, and
thankfully she'll kill and consume her prizes.

--
Lynne
Old June 8th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 5 Jun, 05:15, "Matthew" wrote:

Did anyone bother to think this person was a troll and was doing this to get
a rise out of all of you. Google the display name this was one of his
post read it real well specially the second sentence. Than read what the
others said about him he was being weir there also they thought he needed
a shrink and should have been on medication

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....wse_thread/thr...

"An Orthopedic Surgeon backed out of a Hip Replacement 4 days before
the operation we had scheduled for 6 weeks.

He said F'up people like me will intentional self inflict damage to
the new hip and sue him.
He made me get clearance from Psychchitrist, Primamry care Doc, Pain
Managment, and Pre Surgery phsical. I gave the OK. But Surgeon
claimed the Psych I had seen for sleep problems said I was a BIG
RISK...The Psych will vouvh he said nothing even close.

I am in severe pain, cannot work until its replaced and its causing
more damage to my back.I am having a hard time getting a new Surgeon
because they all think something is wrong with ME becasue of this fat
arrogant little scumbag and I am having a hard time getting help.

This Doc entered into an agreement, placed demands on me that I met
and had weeks to decide not to operate..not 4 days before. He also
said he would not operate I F'up(someone who has seen a
Psychiatrist). Can't I sue this pig for Discrimination or
Malpractice "

I googled him & now see what you mean. He is a loony toon through and
through!!

If any of you are bored & have nothing better to do, this character
will give you a laugh every other minute, if you don't cry @ the shame
that he calls himself human...what a twisted idiot!
S;o)

Old June 8th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

bookie wrote:
On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:

why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion?

You're asking this of someone who wouldn't let their pets into their home?

How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.

jesus
christ! you could have saved this poor thing from a very painful
death, but no instead you just rolled over and stuck your head under
the duvet and went back to sleep didn't you?

I hope you can live with yourself now, I coudln't if I had ignored the
screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
isn't living at all now is it?

well done there, well done

bookie- Hide quoted text -

eh? what exactly do you mean by this pointless and rude posting?

Old January 13th 08, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8ca78188bff410

[...]

Yes, Matthew, I felt something was wrong here. Any "normal" cat person
would have hastened to the rescue broom in hand. MLB