Just A Word Gaubster(Was the truth about Christina)

Old February 24th 04, 02:45 AM
Hailey

Default Just A Word Gaubster(Was the truth about Christina)

Hailey, you're full of it. If you thought they were "being a bit harsh",

you
certainly kept your mouth shut about it in order to "belong to the

clique".
Now, "all of a sudden", you think I'm "a mental case" and "they were

right".
Baloney. Your alliances are transparent enough for a blind person to see.

Oh,
and then you call me a moron on top of it all. You're the same as the

rest of
them--no wonder you want to join their clique!

newsflash. I am not in any clique. JFYI, I do not talk to ANYONE outside
this ng. Not one single ngrouper. I don't need to belong to any clique. I am
just sick and tired of the fighting, and if I have alliances they belong to
what *I* believe is right, which hopefully even YOU could support. Not my
beliefs, mind you, but my right to own them and express them. I do not
expect you to come 'round to my way of thinking, I merely express my
thoughts on any given subject and that's that. Pretty much like you do,
Gaubster.

Why do you continue to perpetrate that myth? What's your agenda--to

defend
Lauren's bad behavior no matter what?? She lied about me and I called her

out
on it. It's doesn't get any simpler than that. You're extremely obtuse

if you
can't get that through your thick head.

Ok, fair enough. I have no first hand knowledge of the whole SC affair. I
apologize for spewing off about it. It won't be mentioned by myself again. I
don't even want to get into the fights. I just wish ppl could let bygones be
bygones. And it is true, since I joined the list that every time Lauren
posts (well okay, not EVERY time) you follow up almost anything that she
says with calling her a liar.

I've seen this a number of times in the very short time I've been aboard.
And I don't get it....
I try very hard to behave in a way I'd want others to treat me, meaning I am
willing to say I am sorry, or I am wrong, or I did not understand and made a
mistake.
It's not always easy for me, but that is what I do try to do.

Okay, that said I will drop it, Gaubster.

You're the one with the fantasies! You choose to involve yourself and

then say
YOU'RE tired?? Like Lauren, you like playing the victim, too, I see.

Gaub, listen carefully. I get involved cus it is a frigging NEWS GROUP,
these do not work unless people actually GET INVOLVED.. HELLO?
By involvement I mean expressing opinions (preferably in a decent way) and
asking questions (even if you think they are stupid ones) and offering
answers (even when you expect you will be attacked by at least someone not
agreeing with you.) Most of the people do *not* choose to attack, but to
*inter* act and help others (like me) with valuable info.

These are okay with me Gaub. I don't wanna be your friend, I don't wanna
belong to your click, or anyone else's click, I just wanna add something and
take something away from the ng for me and my kitties.
THAT was why I joined.

I truly am sorry you see me as playing a victim. I certainly do not mean to
come across that way. I see me as a person willing to listen and learn- if
the discussion is free of nastiness. Crikey, don't we have enough of that in
our real lives? Mean people you have to work with, get bumped around in
stores by, I am sure all of us can think of lots of mean people. Here we all
cat lovers. Coming together to share knowledge, or glean knowledge, or just
plain chat about our kitties.
I loved sharing my pics once I finally figured out a way.
I don't wanna fight, I want to enjoy the NG and the info flowing on it.

It has become apparent though, that that doesn't happen much, and that's too
bad.

Sincerely,
Hailey

Old February 24th 04, 02:47 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Hailey" wrote in message
. net...

[...]

Wow. This is, I think, the 3rd post I've seen from you that is really...
*good*! Solid. :-)

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Old February 24th 04, 05:52 AM
GAUBSTER2

From: "Hailey"

newsflash. I am not in any clique. JFYI, I do not talk to ANYONE outside
this ng. Not one single ngrouper. I don't need to belong to any clique. I am
just sick and tired of the fighting, and if I have alliances they belong to
what *I* believe is right, which hopefully even YOU could support. Not my
beliefs, mind you, but my right to own them and express them. I do not
expect you to come 'round to my way of thinking, I merely express my
thoughts on any given subject and that's that. Pretty much like you do,
Gaubster.

Fair enough. Well said.

Why do you continue to perpetrate that myth? What's your agenda--to

defend
Lauren's bad behavior no matter what?? She lied about me and I called her

out
on it. It's doesn't get any simpler than that. You're extremely obtuse

if you
can't get that through your thick head.

Ok, fair enough. I have no first hand knowledge of the whole SC affair. I
apologize for spewing off about it. It won't be mentioned by myself again. I
don't even want to get into the fights. I just wish ppl could let bygones be
bygones.

I accept your apology. Thank you for being honest.

And it is true, since I joined the list that every time Lauren
posts (well okay, not EVERY time) you follow up almost anything that she
says with calling her a liar.

Well, that's been happening for about 3 weeks now. If you're new, it certainly
appears as if it's been going on "forever".

I truly am sorry you see me as playing a victim. I certainly do not mean to
come across that way.

Words on a computer screen don't always convey what we're trying to express.

I've seen this a number of times in the very short time I've been aboard.
And I don't get it....
I try very hard to behave in a way I'd want others to treat me, meaning I am
willing to say I am sorry, or I am wrong, or I did not understand and made a
mistake.
It's not always easy for me, but that is what I do try to do.

Yeah, it frustrates me too. I've been constantly attacked by "regulars"
(although I suppose I've been around long enough to be considered a regular
myself) for expressing my opinions and after awhile of being nice it seems as
if I'm not getting anywhere. Lauren doesn't like me because she hates Science
Diet and I don't. I've done my research and have real life experience with
some of the topics discussed in this forum. A lot of times they conflict with
what is considered "politically correct" here. My issue with Lauren here has
nothing to do with anything related to Hill's and only the fact that I'm tired
of her smearing people that she doesn't agree with.

Again, Hailey, my apologies for coming across to YOU so harshly. I'm sorry and
I don't want you to worry about it.
Old February 24th 04, 05:52 AM
GAUBSTER2

Old February 24th 04, 07:11 AM
Hailey

Wow. This is, I think, the 3rd post I've seen from you that is really...
*good*! Solid. :-)

Cathy

Thank you Cathy. I guess all my english classes were not for naught

Old February 24th 04, 07:27 AM
Hailey

[...]

Wouldn't that apply to yourself? It certainly does apply to me. Smearing
people because I do not agree with them.
I have another letter to write after this one, because I have been guilty of
this as well.

No one is ever gonna agree with everything I say or think. That's life, I
accept it but I don't think we should sit around and listen, or participate,
or ignore when someone is treated the way some people have been. There has
to be a line in the sand. at least for me. Yes, sometimes I cross it, and
then scoot back over. When I cross it it's wrong and nothing I can say or do
makes it right. It's not wrong to disagree, but it is wrong to belittle
people, hurt people, scandalize people and bash them. And I need to keep in
mind all people make mistakes. I sure do, so why not you and every one else?

Again, Hailey, my apologies for coming across to YOU so harshly. I'm

sorry and
I don't want you to worry about it.

Thank you, Gaubster.
Hailey

Old February 24th 04, 01:10 PM
PawsForThought

From: (GAUBSTER2)

Lauren doesn't like me because she hates Science
Diet and I don't.

That is a crock and you know it. Many people like Science Diet. Cathy for
instance feeds it to her cats and I like Cathy. The difference between you and
her is she is actually a nice person who is intelligent and is a valued member
of this newsgroup.. Ever since I posted about my now deceased cats throwing up
and getting sick from Science Diet, you have not let me alone. It got to the
point where I even had to dig out my deceased cats' medical records to prove to
you that it indeed did happen. You have hounded me ever since to the point of
being psychotic about it. No matter how many times I've explained the
situation to you about my deceased cats, you cannot comprehend. Instead you
call me a liar, follow me on almost every post I make to the point of it being
laughable, because it's so pathetic. The fact that you would hound someone
about their deceased cats is really disgusting. All of your posts to me have
been psychotic. You really do have mental problems. Maybe you should consider
therapy? It might do you some good, that is if you actually allow the
therapist to help you, instead of being like a brick wall. Whenever anyone has
explained anything to you, you do not comprehend. You are the most thick
headed obnoxious mean-spirited, obtuse, dense, psychotic person I've seen post
here. You follow me around like a love sick puppy. Almost every single post
you make has my name in it? Why is that? Are you obsessed with me. Sorry to
disappoint, but I am very happily married

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe