Sir, Capt Midnight, Sir!

Old February 4th 05, 08:25 PM

Default Sir, Capt Midnight, Sir!

Sir,
Was my application sufficient? Is there more information which I can
send you? I really would like to be on the CatAmerica Police Force.
Most hopefully, B J Purrshing

Old February 9th 05, 02:35 AM
ChildFree23

Oh, sorry Blackjack. Personnel has been dragging their paws.

You're hired. Here, take this search warrant and start
searching the staterooms of gangster kitties. Don't worry,
the warrants are completely legal.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

Old February 10th 05, 07:28 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Sir,
Was my application sufficient? Is there more information
which I can
send you? I really would like to be on the CatAmerica
Police Force.
Most hopefully, B J Purrshing

Yes, sir, Captain, Sir!!
I brought some baggies from home to put evidence in, Sir. And a marker
so we would know where I found anything.
(Big Black Cat goes off on his first police procedure. Heart beating
rapidly. Nervous sweats under his furs. Pride in his eyes at helping
[maybe!] to catch bad kitties)

Old February 11th 05, 02:29 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette, smiles broadly and hands her friend a box. Here is a present
for your new position. In the box is a leather-bound folder with a notepad
and pen for taking notes and a magnifying glass for looking at evidence,
Miss Violette pleased for her friend
k.net...

Old February 12th 05, 02:38 AM

Miss Violette! THank you, thank you! Raphael wanted me to make a good
impression, so he gave me a back pack! So, I can keep your wonderful
present safe. May I gently kiss your paw?

Old February 16th 05, 09:02 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette holds out a tiny black paw that is trembling a bit, I am so
glad you did make a good impuression, Miss Violette
oups.com...