Basho update

Old May 27th 05, 12:10 AM
Victor Martinez

Default Basho update

Just got my baby scale and weighed Basho. He's 8.25 lbs, when I took him
to the vet last week he was 8.18. So he's not losing weight, that's good!
I also got my meat grinder and I found a local source of chicken hearts.
Now I'm just waiting for the supplements to arrive and I'll be ready to
make some raw cat food!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 27th 05, 12:32 AM
Hopitus

God bless Basho and I'm so glad our good-wishes purrs helped him through his
(and your) ordeal w/TED, etc.
Long live Basho, chicken whatever parts....

Old May 27th 05, 12:51 AM
Catnipped

YAY! Good mews indeed! I'm so happy for you both!!

BTW, did you get my email about tomorrow night?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 27th 05, 02:32 AM
Fuga :o\)

I am continuing to keep him in my thoughts.

fuga

Old May 27th 05, 03:14 AM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 26 May 2005 23:10:34 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Just got my baby scale and weighed Basho. He's 8.25 lbs, when I took him
to the vet last week he was 8.18. So he's not losing weight, that's good!
I also got my meat grinder and I found a local source of chicken hearts.
Now I'm just waiting for the supplements to arrive and I'll be ready to
make some raw cat food!

hApPy DaNcEs for Basho!!

Theresa
Old May 27th 05, 04:29 AM
Sam Nash

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Just got my baby scale and weighed Basho. He's 8.25 lbs, when I took him
to the vet last week he was 8.18. So he's not losing weight, that's good!
I also got my meat grinder and I found a local source of chicken hearts.
Now I'm just waiting for the supplements to arrive and I'll be ready to
make some raw cat food!

Great news, Victor.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old May 27th 05, 05:02 AM
Susan M

Way to go Basho! I'll be interested to know how he likes the raw cat food.
The way my guys are when I cook, I can imagine that they'd be right in there
and I've been interested in making it for them for a while.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old May 27th 05, 09:47 AM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
Just got my baby scale and weighed Basho. He's 8.25 lbs, when I took
him to the vet last week he was 8.18. So he's not losing weight,
that's good! I also got my meat grinder and I found a local source of
chicken hearts. Now I'm just waiting for the supplements to arrive
and I'll be ready to make some raw cat food!

That's good news. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.