Are my cat stories THAT boring?

Old June 29th 09, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

Default Are my cat stories THAT boring?

It seems as if whenever I post a cat story, nobody ever reads it... or
if they do, they don't have anything to say in reply. It seems to
happen over and over again, and I'm getting paranoid about it... Do I
have cooties that I don't know about?
Old June 29th 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kajikit wrote:
It seems as if whenever I post a cat story, nobody ever reads it... or
if they do, they don't have anything to say in reply. It seems to
happen over and over again, and I'm getting paranoid about it... Do I
have cooties that I don't know about?

I do read your stories, I'm sorry I don't reply very often, it's just I
can't think of much to say. Please don't stop posting.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 29th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jun 29, 12:18*pm, Kajikit wrote:
It seems as if whenever I post a cat story, nobody ever reads it... or
if they do, they don't have anything to say in reply. It seems to
happen over and over again, and I'm getting paranoid about it... Do I
have cooties that I don't know about?

I thought your most recent, or one of your most recent, thread-
starters was wonderful. The one about finding out that Stripey Thing
isn't a stray.
He's quite sweet and his story is too.

I MEANT to reply about the black cat in our neighborhood when I was a
kid who had two families feeding him full-time. EACH family was sure
that they had named him (Panther) and the name probably came from us
neighborhood kids. We named the Morgan's cat Panther and he answered
to it better than to his owners' idea for a name, but not very well. I
meant to answer. But the world interfered.

I was delaying partly because I wanted to remember Tiger Morgan's
"real" name and I still can't. Mrs. M. called him Tiger the last five
years of his life but her husband used to grumple about it.

Some cats can be very good at mobilizing more than one source of
goodies and affection.

--
Will in New Haven
Old June 29th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Jun 29, 12:18*pm, Kajikit wrote:
It seems as if whenever I post a cat story, nobody ever reads it... or
if they do, they don't have anything to say in reply. It seems to
happen over and over again, and I'm getting paranoid about it... Do I
have cooties that I don't know about?

Hey, I read them! And I like them! Don't worry about replies; lots of
times I don't get them either, and I do feel like I have cooties then
too. But I know someone's getting some jollies from them. No one is
better at being paranoid than I! keep the stories coming, we all need
them, even if we don't always get the time we'd like to respond.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old June 29th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Kajikit" wrote in message
It seems as if whenever I post a cat story, nobody ever reads it... or
if they do, they don't have anything to say in reply. It seems to
happen over and over again, and I'm getting paranoid about it... Do I
have cooties that I don't know about?

I didn't know about your cooties!! I Now I'll remember that you have them.

Just for myself, I seem to have times when I just haven't much to say, and
other times when I have too much to say altogether. So I;m sorry for my
part in it, I assure you it's nothing personal. Purrs to your girls.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old June 29th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

ot at all but you are in the same catagory as Mark edwards for me, i totaly
enjoy what you right, but any answer is lame, like,...

great story, or how cute... yours are ones i look for, Lee

Old June 29th 09, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kajikit" wrote in message
It seems as if whenever I post a cat story, nobody ever reads it... or
if they do, they don't have anything to say in reply. It seems to
happen over and over again, and I'm getting paranoid about it... Do I
have cooties that I don't know about?

Nope. We've seemed to have become too obsessed with human stuff and not
interested enough with the kitty tales. I love your stories, but don't
always respond because I am not good at telling someone that their stuff is
great without sounding stupid.

Pam S.

Old June 29th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Kajikit wrote:
It seems as if whenever I post a cat story, nobody ever reads it... or
if they do, they don't have anything to say in reply. It seems to
happen over and over again, and I'm getting paranoid about it... Do I
have cooties that I don't know about?

J always read and enjoy your stories, but most times lack the energy to
make a reply. Just like when you read a good book, you place it down
with a sigh of satisfaction! Please keep writing your stories. After
all, it is supposed to be about cats and some posts go far afield. MLB

Old June 29th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LadyJane

On Jun 29, 12:18*pm, Kajikit wrote:
It seems as if whenever I post a cat story, nobody ever reads it... or
if they do, they don't have anything to say in reply. It seems to
happen over and over again, and I'm getting paranoid about it... Do I
have cooties that I don't know about?

I read them, and I like them. However, I'm not very good at replying
to someone else, most of the time.
For what it's worth, I get the same thing, and it's okay now. I
understand.
I do like it when my stories seem to generate other stories, though.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita