What is in those Temptations anyway?

Old August 5th 05, 02:18 PM
dgk

Default What is in those Temptations anyway?

My cats generally are pretty picky eaters, but they both love those
Temptations, at least the ones in the yellow bag. I think they're
chicken flavored. It goes beyond love with Espy. He has me trained and
gets this look if I don't provide them several times a day. His eyes
kind of squnch up like he's concentrating real hard, and then I sort
of hear "treats treats treats now now now". They're in the nightstand
so in the morning and evening I get that special Espy powered
transmission.

He stares at me, then at the drawer, then at me. He jumps up sometimes
and tries to open the drawer, or if it's a bit open, shoves a paw in
it and tries to find the bag. They're probably not very healthy for
the boys but it is unreal how much they both like them. They eat their
normal food, which is pretty much the ProPlan salmon and rice, both
wet and dry. Plus some food called Evolve, they seem to like most
flavors of that. So I figure that some of those treats are ok.

I just thought that I'd mention it because it is so amazing how much
they like it. Nipsy isn't quite as nuts as Espy, but he sure gobbles
them down.. Kitty Krack indeed. They're around $1.49 at Target and
range from 1.29 to 2.49 at the local pet stores.
Old August 5th 05, 04:34 PM
Karen

"dgk" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah. Pearl gives me the evil eye when she wants more food. If telepathy
doesn't work, she very lightly claws at the couch or myself. If I still
ignore her, she gently bites me or even makes naughty sounds. However, she
in general wants "Cat Candy" (Fancy Feast). SInce she is on w/d now for her
diarrhea (which got her chronic diarrhea under control within 24 horse, I
might add), I just dribble a little FF juice on her "good" food. It's not
*exactly* what she wants but it works. I can't imagine something being more
addictive than Cat Candy...er Fancy Feast. I don't think I will try
Temptaions.

Old August 5th 05, 05:16 PM
-L.

dgk wrote:
My cats generally are pretty picky eaters, but they both love those
Temptations, at least the ones in the yellow bag. I think they're
chicken flavored. It goes beyond love with Espy. He has me trained and
gets this look if I don't provide them several times a day. His eyes
kind of squnch up like he's concentrating real hard, and then I sort
of hear "treats treats treats now now now". They're in the nightstand
so in the morning and evening I get that special Espy powered
transmission.

Peewee is the *exact* same way and in 14 years he has NEVER liked a
treat before. I had tried them all. Unfortunately if he eats more
than a couple a week, he gets sick.

-L.

Old August 5th 05, 07:38 PM
vancats

I think its a form of kitty heroin! My cats love all treats but that
Temptations is the top of the list. Heaven help me if I ever run out!

Yours in Purrs

Old August 6th 05, 03:05 PM
ElvisRocks

OOOh I will have to try them! Cuz my cats aren't SPOILED ENOUGH! hahahaha
Carol

oups.com...