The fatter the yellow kitten, the stupider it is

Old October 27th 14, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
alien from planet x

Default The fatter the yellow kitten, the stupider it is

Four yellow kittens. The two fat, long haired ones can't
consistently use a litter box. They go on the floor right
next to it. They just can't figure it out.

The other kittens are proud of their litter box skills.
They look at the stupid ones with disbelief. They seem
to be trying to tell the stupid ones how to do it right.

I'm not sure the stupid ones are even good enough to be
hay barn cats. They would probably poop every where they
aren't supposed to poop. There are three litter boxes in
the garage and these same two kittens are caught pooping
all over the place.

These two stupid ones are friendly, have soft fur, purr
all the time and like to be held. It would be a shame to
have to take these to a kill shelter. I can't even let
these little *******s in the house any more. The others
are house broken and come in all the time.

I can't even consider giving them to someone as indoor
cats. They keep trying to get in the house.

Old October 29th 14, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:45:27 -0500, alien from planet x
wrote:

[...]

They don't have some physical issue with a high ledge around the
litterbox? Have you tried different litter, or just some dirt?
Old October 31st 14, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
alien from planet x

wrote:
[...]

These are four month old kittens, they have no problem
getting into the litter box. The boxes do have tall sides
and at least one of the stupid fat ones have gotten into
the box, backed up to the side and pooped over the side.
Mostly they just walk past and poo on the carpet. they've
been able to climb in since they were tiny.

I have actually considered getting some new cat litter,
but haven't yet. They also get into the banana tree containers
and poo there. I've put cardboard, bits of brick and rock
into the containers to try and stop them, it hasn't worked.

If only the stupid ones could learn to use the litter boxes
they would be the best kittens. I've almost given up trying.

All the kittens follow me like puppies. We walk far from
the house investigating everything from fallen trees, to
twisted sheets of tin that blew over here in high winds.

--
Islam is the rabies of religion
Old October 31st 14, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:11:30 -0500, "alien from planet x"

wrote:
[...]

Try two litter boxes, and use different litter in one.

Yellow Money? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 54 January 29th 07 12:01 PM
Yellow Lab in Need of Home MINO Cat health & behaviour 0 October 12th 05 04:31 PM
Cats with yellow diarrhea smelly also mekohler Cat health & behaviour 6 April 24th 04 09:50 PM
yellow vomit Jennifer Bradshaw Cat health & behaviour 12 January 13th 04 12:30 AM