Just popping in...

Old December 2nd 05, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Just popping in...

....to say hello.

I'm not even managing to lurk regularly these days due to various
pregnancy-related complaints which are too dull to bother itemising.
The only good thing about being pregnant is the baby you get at the end
of it.

But I am still alive & kicking (in a rather slow, careful way), and
thought I should let my old friends know that I'm doing ok, relatively
speaking.

Continued hugs & purrs for everyone who needs them.
--
Mogget

EDD 19th Jan 2006
Old December 2nd 05, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Mogget" wrote in message
...to say hello.

I'm not even managing to lurk regularly these days due to various
pregnancy-related complaints which are too dull to bother itemising.
The only good thing about being pregnant is the baby you get at the end
of it.

But I am still alive & kicking (in a rather slow, careful way), and
thought I should let my old friends know that I'm doing ok, relatively
speaking.

Continued hugs & purrs for everyone who needs them.
--
Mogget

EDD 19th Jan 2006

I'm glad you're still hanging in there, but sorry about all your problems.

Hugs and purrs,
Joy

Old December 2nd 05, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Mogget wrote:

The only good thing about being pregnant is the baby you get at the end
of it.

LOL! I think that one should go in my quote file.

Sorry you're having problems, and hope it gets better!

Joyce
Old December 3rd 05, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Mogget" wrote in message
...to say hello.

I'm not even managing to lurk regularly these days due to various
pregnancy-related complaints which are too dull to bother itemising. The
only good thing about being pregnant is the baby you get at the end of it.

But I am still alive & kicking (in a rather slow, careful way), and
thought I should let my old friends know that I'm doing ok, relatively
speaking.

Continued hugs & purrs for everyone who needs them.
--
Mogget

EDD 19th Jan 2006

Good to se eyou again - you must be at that "please, someone, get this thing
*OUT* of me!" stage :-)

And yes, the results are certainly worth it, but I wouldn't be able to say
that 24/7. My little angel helped himself to a jar of vaseline for breakfast
yesterday, as well as "feeding" the walls, the floor, his clothes, his
change table....

I didn't panic, but I'm glad to know he won't have problems with hairballs
in the near future.

Yowie

Old December 3rd 05, 11:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Mogget" wrote in message
...to say hello.

I'm not even managing to lurk regularly these days due to various
pregnancy-related complaints which are too dull to bother itemising.
The only good thing about being pregnant is the baby you get at the
end of it.

But I am still alive & kicking (in a rather slow, careful way), and
thought I should let my old friends know that I'm doing ok,
relatively speaking.

Continued hugs & purrs for everyone who needs them.
--
Mogget

EDD 19th Jan 2006

I expect you to deliver on the EDD so I have someone to share my B-day
with. ;-)

Purrs for the pregnancy to progress smoothly.

--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Old December 3rd 05, 11:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yowie wrote:

My little angel helped himself to a jar of vaseline for breakfast
yesterday, as well as "feeding" the walls, the floor, his clothes, his
change table....

I didn't panic, but I'm glad to know he won't have problems with
hairballs in the near future.

LOL! Considering the mix of behavioral training he's receiving, he might
well end up with a few hairballs! If you see him "grooming" either of
the fur-children, you might want to feed him some vaseline yourself.

Joyce
Old December 3rd 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In message , polonca12000
writes
Thank you for your post. We are thinking of you!
Lots of best wishes and purrs for you and your baby,
Polonca and Soncek

I was actually thinking of you today! I was writing out some Christmas
cards & wishing you were on the list so that I could send you one.

I'll put my tinfoil hat on and beam you one brain-to-brain.
--
Mogget
Old December 3rd 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In message , Shirley
writes

"Mogget" wrote in message

EDD 19th Jan 2006

I expect you to deliver on the EDD so I have someone to share my B-day
with. ;-)

Alas I am already under instructions not to deliver till the 25th.

Purrs for the pregnancy to progress smoothly.

Thank you. It is, to be honest. All's well with the baby; it's just me
having the problems.
--
Mogget
Old December 3rd 05, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In message , Yowie
writes

Good to se eyou again - you must be at that "please, someone, get this thing
*OUT* of me!" stage :-)

Lawks, no. I know what comes next. Exhausting & painful though this
bit is, this is the easy bit compared with how tough it gets when the
baby is on the outside.

And yes, the results are certainly worth it, but I wouldn't be able to say
that 24/7.

Me neither. Although it's generally not any fault with my gorgeous
daughter that has me feeling like that, but usually because I'm so
exhausted mentally & physically that all I can think about is when I can
next sleep.

The demands of a small child are _relentless_. It's not that it's
unreasonable, it's just that I have my limits how long I can provide
quality attention without a sit-down, a rest, a wee, some food.

My little angel helped himself to a jar of vaseline for breakfast
yesterday, as well as "feeding" the walls, the floor, his clothes, his
change table....

Reminds me of a story my sis once told me about one of her cow-orkers, a
youngish bloke who got himself involved with an older woman with four
kids already. One day he came in to work and through gritted teeth said
"God, the kids are driving me *nuts*! One of them got out a box of
crayons & started drawing on the walls!".

Sister said, "Well, that's what kids do."

Bloke" "She's seventeen!"

I didn't panic, but I'm glad to know he won't have problems with hairballs
in the near future.

Wipes monitor

I'm not sure I should be choking, not in my condition.
--
Mogget