You've GOT to be kidding me!!!

Old July 2nd 05, 04:10 AM
Mischief

Default You've GOT to be kidding me!!!

I've spent all afternoon dusting and cleaning and vacuuming my bedroom.

I've vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and
vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and
vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and
vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and
vacuumed and there STILL is CAT FUR!!!

But all while I was cleaning I kept the door closed so the cats
wouldn't get in. Mischief and Mayhem were hiding from the vacuum and
Imp was nowhere to be seen.

I just went to my bedroom to use the bathroom and what do I find when I
open the door?

Imp is sitting in the middle of the floor wondering how to get out.

B*stard cat TRICK!!! He must have been hiding under my bed instead of
his usual spot under Kristen's bed. And I was running the vacuum so
long too and with the door shut, so he couldn't escape. He must have
been scared out of his mind!!

Hmph..... I spent all afternoon trying to get my room clean of cat
hair and I find out that there was still a CAT in my room.

It's a neverending battle.....

Kristi

Old July 2nd 05, 04:34 AM
Mischief

Oh, and BTW, I vacuumed so much today that I broke the vacuum belt.

*sigh*

Just ordered a new one....

Kristi

Old July 2nd 05, 05:49 AM
Jo Firey

"Mischief" wrote in message
ups.com...
Oh, and BTW, I vacuumed so much today that I broke the vacuum belt.

*sigh*

Just ordered a new one....

Kristi

If that indicated how much you vacuumed, I'd have set world records by now.
I go through vacuum belts like mad if I have to vacuum myself. We won't get
into what happens to the cord on the hedge trimmer.

Jo

Old July 2nd 05, 04:16 PM
Christine Burel

Kristi,
I was told about an allergy product by my daughter's allergist -- it's
called Allerpet and it is supposed to neutralize the allergen-producting
component of cat saliva that causes the allergies. Here's a link to the
manufacturer's site -- this might help spare you the amount of vacuuming you
have been doing! http://www.allerpet.com/

Also, if this has already been mentioned, pardon me -- I've just been
zooming around this week and not been reading much online -- I would
strongly suggest you get HEPA air filters for your bedroom and other rooms,
if possible -- that has really helped in our family.
regards,
Christine
oups.com...

Old July 5th 05, 04:07 PM
Jane

Hmph..... I spent all afternoon trying to get my room clean of cat
hair and I find out that there was still a CAT in my room.

And he wasn't bald from being vacuumed so completely? LOL

Rita sits on the bed and watches me. She doesn't appear to be afraid
of the vacuum at all. I've never seen a cat like that.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita, Orca(t), and Spot

Old July 5th 05, 05:30 PM
Lesley

Rita sits on the bed and watches me. She doesn't appear to be afraid
of the vacuum at all. I've never seen a cat like that

Sarrasine attacks the vacuum cleaner when it's on which I have never
seen but should expect nothing less from the punk kitten!

Speedy Joe (RB) used to wait until the cleaner had cooled down and then
he would pounce on it and "kill" it

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs