Chain reaction

Old February 17th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Chain reaction

Everybody is curled up on the bed - Miss Emily near the foot, Little Boy
in the middle, Little Feet off to the right side. Dulce Mae is curled up on
the chair to the left of the bed.

Apache pads into the bedroom, and stops at the foot of the bed. She glares
at Miss Emily.

Suddenly, Apache stands up on her hind legs, slaps her front paws on the
bed and hisses at Miss Emily.

Miss Emily hisses and leaps backwards in surprise. Right onto Little Boy's
head. Thinking Miss Emily is hissing at him, Little Boy swats at her. And
Hits Little Feet.

Little Feet jumps up, runs across the bed and ends up running across Dulce
Mae.

Dulce Mae grumps at Little Feet, looks up and asseses the situation, then
jumps down and swats Apache.

Apache is now cowed, and makes up to Dulce Mae. But not to anyone else.

What a circus...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 17th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

[...]

Wow. Sounds like you have a nuclear weapon there.

It's funny how it went through everyone and then back where it all started.

Joyce

--
The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.
Old February 17th 11, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

Mark Edwards wrote in
m:

[...]

The web cam was in the wrong room!

Bobble
Old February 18th 11, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Bobble wrote:
The web cam was in the wrong room!

Trust me - NOBODY wants a webcam in my bedroom.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 18th 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

Here's a good example of what this looked like (someone else's
catnip-infused cats):

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/haiguyz.gif

It's a Rube Goldberg device made of cats.

Joyce

--
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me

Odd Reaction Jofirey Cat anecdotes 9 January 24th 10 12:00 PM
Flehming Reaction: Cause? Tony R Cat health & behaviour 8 October 24th 06 06:35 PM
PURR CHAIN FOR BETTY [email protected] Cat anecdotes 46 November 17th 05 03:43 PM
Purr Chain Stacey Cat anecdotes 28 November 25th 03 12:26 AM
The oddest reaction P. Cox Cat anecdotes 5 November 16th 03 08:18 PM