Tibb is found

Old February 25th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_4_]

Default Tibb is found

Thank you for the purrs and prayers. He was gone for 10 days wandering
around the RV park where there are rattlesnakes, cougers, alligators,
and panthers. That sounds terrible, but it is a wonderful park. The
people are terrific. Some of the employees helped us finally capture
him. I'll never know what happened that he didn't come back on his own
like he did 2 other times, but I am very happy that he is back, and he
seems happy to be back although he is meowing a little more than usual.

Gratefully,
Kathy

Old February 25th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Kathy wrote:
I am very happy that he is back, and he seems happy to be back
although he is meowing a little more than usual.

He's telling you all about his travails.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 25th 11, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Kathy wrote:
Thank you for the purrs and prayers. He was gone for 10 days wandering
around the RV park where there are rattlesnakes, cougers, alligators,
and panthers. That sounds terrible, but it is a wonderful park. The
people are terrific. Some of the employees helped us finally capture
him. I'll never know what happened that he didn't come back on his own
like he did 2 other times, but I am very happy that he is back, and he
seems happy to be back although he is meowing a little more than usual.

Gratefully,
Kathy

He is probably trying to tell you what he has encountered. Sending
heartfelt purrs that he will be contented at home now. MLB
Old February 25th 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On Feb 25, 5:52*pm, Kathy wrote:
Thank you for the purrs and prayers. He was gone for 10 days wandering
around the RV park where there are rattlesnakes, cougers, alligators,
and panthers. *That sounds terrible, but it is a wonderful park. *The
people are terrific. *Some of the employees helped us finally capture
him. *I'll never know what happened that he didn't come back on his own
like he did 2 other times, but I am very happy that he is back, and he
seems happy to be back although he is meowing a little more than usual.

Gratefully,
Kathy

That's great news, I'm glad he's home safe.

Jeanette
Old February 25th 11, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kathy wrote:

Thank you for the purrs and prayers. He was gone for 10 days wandering
around the RV park where there are rattlesnakes, cougers, alligators,
and panthers. That sounds terrible, but it is a wonderful park. The
people are terrific. Some of the employees helped us finally capture
him. I'll never know what happened that he didn't come back on his own
like he did 2 other times, but I am very happy that he is back, and he
seems happy to be back although he is meowing a little more than usual.

Oh, wonderful news!! He sure dodged a bullet, didn't he? What a relief
for everyone. Now you can be on your way, finally!

The people at that park do sound fantastic. Where are you? I'm assuming
the US, given the wildlife you mentioned, although I didn't know there
was any place where both panthers (Florida panther?) *and* cougars (aka
mountain lions, mostly in the western parts of the Americas) could be
found together. Alligators makes me think you're in Florida. Or Texas?

About his meowing - he may be trying to tell you all about his adventures.

Joyce

--
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.
Old February 25th 11, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

No cluons were harmed when Kathy wrote:
I am very happy that he is back, and he seems happy to be back
although he is meowing a little more than usual.

He's telling you all about his travails.

GMTA

--
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.
Old February 25th 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 25/02/2011 19:52, Kathy wrote:
Thank you for the purrs and prayers. He was gone for 10 days wandering
around the RV park where there are rattlesnakes, cougers, alligators,
and panthers. That sounds terrible, but it is a wonderful park. The
people are terrific. Some of the employees helped us finally capture
him. I'll never know what happened that he didn't come back on his own
like he did 2 other times, but I am very happy that he is back, and he
seems happy to be back although he is meowing a little more than usual.

I'm so glad to read this news. Happy Tibbs, happy meowmie.

After Frank went missing for five weeks, he wouldn't shut up when I
finally got him home. He only shut up when he slept, but every waking
minute he just talked and talked and talked - even when he was eating.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old February 25th 11, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"Kathy" wrote in message

Thank you for the purrs and prayers. He was gone for 10 days wandering
around the RV park where there are rattlesnakes, cougers, alligators,
and panthers. That sounds terrible, but it is a wonderful park. The
people are terrific. Some of the employees helped us finally capture
him. I'll never know what happened that he didn't come back on his own
like he did 2 other times, but I am very happy that he is back, and he
seems happy to be back although he is meowing a little more than usual.

Gratefully,
Kathy

------

What wonderful news!! I'm so glad y'all were able to stay longer to find
him!! Amen to that!!! And yes, I'm sure he's a chatty cat right now. Lots
to tell about his adventures!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old February 25th 11, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Feb 25, 1:20*pm, wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:

* No cluons were harmed when Kathy wrote:
* I am very happy that he is back, and he seems happy to be back
*although he is meowing a little more than usual.

* He's telling you all about his travails.

GMTA

Absolutely! The Princess Rita does that to me every day when I get
home from work. She tells me all about her day - in excruciating
detail. The only time she doesn't do that is when the cleaning lady
comes. Apparently she told the cleaning lady everything, so she just
sleeps when I get home. LOL

I'm so glad he's home and safe. And chatty.

Jane
Old February 25th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Kathy wrote in message
Thank you for the purrs and prayers. He was gone for 10 days wandering
around the RV park where there are rattlesnakes, cougers, alligators, and
panthers. That sounds terrible, but it is a wonderful park. The people
are terrific. Some of the employees helped us finally capture him. I'll
never know what happened that he didn't come back on his own like he did 2
other times, but I am very happy that he is back, and he seems happy to be
back although he is meowing a little more than usual.

Gratefully,
Kathy

Considering how relieved I am, your relief must be monumental.

Joy

Update on the lost Tibb Kathy[_4_] Cat anecdotes 4 February 19th 11 12:46 AM
Look what I found... Phil P. Cat health & behaviour 15 May 12th 08 07:37 PM
a cat found MJ Cat health & behaviour 3 December 26th 05 12:18 AM
I found them both! ElvisRocks Cat health & behaviour 3 May 23rd 05 05:08 PM
D*g found Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 0 November 14th 04 12:03 AM