UPDATE: We need help again!

Old December 8th 03, 06:24 PM
Lynn K.

Default UPDATE: We need help again!

Hi everyone!

Well...good news! Brat, Linus and I have found a new home...and a new
kitty dad too. I conferred with the boys and the three of us decided
to move in with the man I was seeing. The boys love him dearly...as do
I. Linus, who only ever gave me love bites, also gives Roy love bites.
He has never done this with anyone else but me, so it lets me know
that I made the right choice...at least as far as Linus is
concerned... :-) Brat, who only ever snuggled with me, now snuggles
with Roy and I have to fight for equal lap time. It's just not fair
somehow... :-( Oh well, the important thing is that we are all happy.

The other good thing is that our new home is very close to work for
me. Now I don't have to stand at a bus stop, freezing my butt off to
get to work. I can walk it in about 15 or 20 minutes time! It sure
beats standing at 3 different bus stops for that period of time to get
to work, then back home again.

Your purrs did the trick again!!! Thanks a million to all of you!
Lynn, Brat and Linus
XOXOXO
Old December 8th 03, 06:32 PM
OU812?

Lynn K. wrote:
[...]

Great News Lynn!!

Glad things are working out for you!

Kristy
--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

Old December 8th 03, 09:36 PM
polonca12000

Wonderful news! I'm so very happy for all of you.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Lynn K." wrote in message
om...
Hi everyone!

Well...good news! Brat, Linus and I have found a new home...and a new
kitty dad too. snip

Old December 8th 03, 10:12 PM
Gizela

Continuing purrs that it keeps working out OK for you.

If the cats approve he must be OK!!!!

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 9th 03, 12:41 AM
Brenda

"Lynn K." wrote in message
[...]

thanks for sharing your good news - I'm so relieved to know that all is
well.
purrs,
Brenda

Old December 10th 03, 12:25 PM
Adrian

Lynn K. wrote:
[...]

Congratulations!! Sending purrs that you have many, many, happy years
together.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.