Horrific Night

Old June 5th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default Horrific Night

on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 02:33:56 GMT, wrote:

Listen you pathetic fool, its been 90 degrees for 3 days and humid. I
should lock the 4 cats in the garage with fertilizer, gas cans, dust
cat crap, FLYS and other BUGS, and all the other crap that exists in
garage and the heat overnight in a garage???????? Plus their feral and
kittens, that means they have very weak defenses. I've saw 2 ferals
die last year from respiratory problems I've cared for 100 cats and
dogs but especially cats. When I wrote the inital question I suspected
the answer was the Mom i justed didn't want to believe it because I've
grown found of her. I know what mother cats do sometime, they
regularly abandon kittens They also kill their own. This was an ugly
case of mother nature

The only reason to suspect the mother would be if the kitten was already
being neglected and/or showing signs of having something wrong with it.
The only reason you want to suspect the mother now is because it's the
simplest answer. The fact is that it is NOT the most logical explanation
based on what you have said. There probably was a tom cat in your garage
last night mauling that kitten to death while you stayed in your comfy bed
listening to the screaming. If you aren't prepared to take measures to
prevent it again tonight, then be prepared to clean up another bloody
kitten in the morning. You may want to put in your ear plugs, though, so
that these cats you claim you are caring for don't disturb your beauty
rest.

--
Lynne
Old June 5th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stacia

writes:

Gail"Lynne" wrote in message

To the OP: please close the garage at night. How do you expect a mama cat
to defend her kittens, all of the--er now both--all by herself? I can't
imagine horrific it must have been not only for the poor kitten, but for
the mama to have to witness what happened. And please dispose of the
kitten's remains. Of course they aren't going near them. Why would they??

Listen you pathetic fool, its been 90 degrees for 3 days and humid.

Honey, she's not the one who's pathetic, or a fool. And why the hell
should any of us know where you live or what the weather is like?
Everyone here has been pretty nice to you, considering the way you're
acting.

garage and the heat overnight in a garage???????? Plus their feral and
kittens, that means they have very weak defenses. I've saw 2 ferals
die last year from respiratory problems

Good lord. So it's not your fault, it's that kittens have weak
defenses? Because some cats died from respiratory problems? That doesn't
even make sense.

regularly abandon kittens They also kill their own. This was an ugly
case of mother nature

So why did you even bother asking?
Find a place where the animals can be safe and not get attacked. Check
on the kittens if you hear them scrabbling, especially if it's loud enough
to wake you up.

Stacia

Old June 5th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Did anyone bother to think this person was a troll and was doing this to get
a rise out of all of you. Google the display name this was one of his
post read it real well specially the second sentence. Than read what the
others said about him he was being weir there also they thought he needed
a shrink and should have been on medication

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8ca78188bff410

"An Orthopedic Surgeon backed out of a Hip Replacement 4 days before
the operation we had scheduled for 6 weeks.

He said F'up people like me will intentional self inflict damage to
the new hip and sue him.
He made me get clearance from Psychchitrist, Primamry care Doc, Pain
Managment, and Pre Surgery phsical. I gave the OK. But Surgeon
claimed the Psych I had seen for sleep problems said I was a BIG
RISK...The Psych will vouvh he said nothing even close.

I am in severe pain, cannot work until its replaced and its causing
more damage to my back.I am having a hard time getting a new Surgeon
because they all think something is wrong with ME becasue of this fat
arrogant little scumbag and I am having a hard time getting help.

This Doc entered into an agreement, placed demands on me that I met
and had weeks to decide not to operate..not 4 days before. He also
said he would not operate I F'up(someone who has seen a
Psychiatrist). Can't I sue this pig for Discrimination or
Malpractice "

Old June 5th 07, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Jun 5, 9:31 am, wrote:
I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
or more of the 3 kittens staying there with there semi feral mom. I
couldn't see in the garage from my bedroom but I could hear the sound
of onr or more of them trying to climb into a drawer of a woodfen
bainet I have in their. It was pouring rain and I was a bit groggy
so I don't know exzactly what I heard. Maybe another animal had come
into the garage and chased one of the kittens. Was it another cat, a
rooster from the illegals living in the house behind mine, was it the
Mother cat.

Today I went into then garage looking for one of the 3 kittens, it was
the kitten who was most fearful of humans, that being me when I
brought them food it would run and hide in the garge and not come out
until it was midnight. The other 2 kittens, one a runt is fearless and
a white one who is reasonabley cautious but I have touched it while it
feed.

I found the kitten in a draw, it was viciously attacked, I mean the
****ing ears where ripped off and I couldn't even find the head. I can
still hear it screeching and claweing against the wood of the
dresser It was like Silence of the Lambs

I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
her kittens if indeed she killed this one?

Old June 7th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lis

On Jun 4, 10:19 pm, wrote:
On Jun 4, 9:55 pm, Sherry wrote:

On Jun 4, 8:31 pm, wrote:

[...]

You know, my knee-jerk reaction to this -- and correct me if I have
interpreted this
wrongly -- is why didn't you immediately check out what was wrong? Did
you
wait until *morning* to check on them, after you "heard" what sounded
like the kittens scrambling around in there?
A tomcat probably got into the garage and killed the kitten. That is
*not*
unusual I'm wondering whether the poor thing could have been saved
from the
suffering.

Sherry- Hide quoted text -

The incident was over very quick and I thought they were just playing,
all 4 of them. I was asleep when it started and figured it was
something to do with the pouring rain which they have never seen
before, not like this. Thats why I didn't go out. I'm feeling guilty
because of it. Around here its just cats and dogs and ther are no
dogs around.

I live in heavily populated NY suburb. There are no big animals. The
only possible animal would have been the rooster that the house of 20
illegals smuggled in, how they even have rooster/hems is ridiculous
but would a farm bird dur this. This cat was impossibel to catch, she/
he ran behind a pile of furniure and junk. I had trouble geting within
50'.
Thats why I think is was Mom. The mother has no front teeth but 2 she
does have big big back fangs. The Mother is the only thing that could
have gotten close.-

Or a tomcat. And there ARE tomcats in the area, or there wouldn't be
any kittens. It's not unusual for toms to kill kittens when they can.

Why are you so determined to believe that it was the mother?

Lis

Old June 8th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:
[...]

why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion? jesus
christ! you could have saved this poor thing from a very painful
death, but no instead you just rolled over and stuck your head under
the duvet and went back to sleep didn't you?

I hope you can live with yourself now, I coudln't if I had ignored the
screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
isn't living at all now is it?

well done there, well done

bookie

Old June 8th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 5 Jun, 03:19, wrote:
On Jun 4, 9:55 pm, Sherry wrote:

On Jun 4, 8:31 pm, wrote:

[...]

have gotten close.- Hide quoted text -

Kittens do not make screams loud enough to wake someone up in a nearby
house if they are 'just playing' there was obviously something VERY
WRONG happening and you couldn;t be boethered to get up and check it
out.

face up to the facts; the kitten was ripped to shreds because of your
slack attitude

god almighty, lets hope the mother cat moves her kits to somewhere
else or someone else's garage who does actually give a **** about
animals and is not some lazy-arse retard who doesn't want her beauty
sleep disturbed

Old June 8th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....wse_thread/thr...

[...]

i really do hope this a-hole is troll, I cannot bear to think of
helpless kittens beign left to try and defend themselves
unsuccessfully whilst this lazy **** sits in his room and listens to
their screams