KFW: Pictures

Old June 19th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

Default KFW: Pictures

Some classic ones and some I hadn't seen befo

http://www.swcp.com/~jamii/OtherCats/
Old June 20th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:47:30 -0700 (PDT), Victor Martinez
wrote:

Some classic ones and some I hadn't seen befo

http://www.swcp.com/~jamii/OtherCats/

Many of these pics I have seen with captions. It's nice to see the
original pics!

Old June 20th 08, 09:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Pictures

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Some classic ones and some I hadn't seen befo

http://www.swcp.com/~jamii/OtherCats/

Most of these are really cute. The exception is the one with the painted
rear end/pantaloons. Some people probably think it's also "cute." I think
it's dreadful! I never like to see cats painted -- they are gorgeous
without interference -- but this is even worse than most because that cat
would have had to be immobilized for them to do that type of paint work.

Old June 20th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

Some classic ones and some I hadn't seen befo

http://www.swcp.com/~jamii/OtherCats/

Most of these are really cute. The exception is the one with the
painted rear end/pantaloons. Some people probably think it's also
"cute." I think it's dreadful! I never like to see cats painted --
they are gorgeous without interference -- but this is even worse than
most because that cat would have had to be immobilized for them to do
that type of paint work.

As I recall, that photo is from a book of edited photographs. So, the
picture was digitally painted, rather than the cat being physically
painted.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old June 20th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 03:36:07 -0500, MaryL wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Some classic ones and some I hadn't seen befo

http://www.swcp.com/~jamii/OtherCats/

Most of these are really cute. The exception is the one with the
painted rear end/pantaloons. Some people probably think it's also
"cute." I think it's dreadful! I never like to see cats painted --
they are gorgeous without interference -- but this is even worse than
most because that cat would have had to be immobilized for them to do
that type of paint work.

As I recall, that photo is from a book of edited photographs. So, the
picture was digitally painted, rather than the cat being physically
painted.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu

Oh, good. Thanks! (And I guess I should have realized that, considering
the detail involved.)

MaryL

Old June 21st 08, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MaryL -out-the-litter wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Some classic ones and some I hadn't seen befo
http://www.swcp.com/~jamii/OtherCats/

Most of these are really cute. The exception is the one with the painted
rear end/pantaloons. Some people probably think it's also "cute." I think
it's dreadful! I never like to see cats painted -- they are gorgeous
without interference -- but this is even worse than most because that cat
would have had to be immobilized for them to do that type of paint work.

That photo is from a book called "Why Paint Cats?" There are many more
where that came from. However, I'm convinced that it's Photoshopped.
How on earth could anyone keep a cat still enough to do that kind of
work?

A friend of mine claims that the cats were painted in real life, but I
don't buy it.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old June 21st 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote in message
MaryL -out-the-litter wrote:

[...]

If they were, they must have been sedated or anesthetized.

Joy

Pictures of BK [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 December 1st 06 10:07 AM
Pictures of BK Marina Cat anecdotes 0 December 1st 06 07:42 AM
[OT] More pictures CatNipped Cat anecdotes 4 December 14th 05 02:17 PM
Some more pictures Marina Cat anecdotes 12 September 21st 05 01:33 AM
Sam pictures Ann Cat anecdotes 10 January 4th 05 06:55 AM