Three high... no, make that four high cats

Old April 2nd 13, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Three high... no, make that four high cats

Three high... no, make that four high cats.

I gave Apache some catnip, and she lapped it up before anyone else
noticed it. When Little Boy DID come sniffing around, she raised a paw
and showed him her "I am queen of he house" claws.

I got out the jar of catnip and poured some out for Little Boy, and he
immediately snarfed his up. Little Feet ran in and scooted across the
dresser, where he got his catnip.

So these three are rolling around in ecstasy. I go outside to see if
Butterscotch and Miss Emily want some catnip. Miss Emily turns up her
nose, but Butterscotch investigates. Miss Emily is now somewhat unhappy
with him for rolling in the catnip and into the piles of crunchies.

I see drowsy kitties now...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old April 2nd 13, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:31:00 -0500, Mark Edwards
wrote:

Three high... no, make that four high cats.

I gave Apache some catnip, and she lapped it up before anyone else
noticed it. When Little Boy DID come sniffing around, she raised a paw
and showed him her "I am queen of he house" claws.

I got out the jar of catnip and poured some out for Little Boy, and he
immediately snarfed his up. Little Feet ran in and scooted across the
dresser, where he got his catnip.

So these three are rolling around in ecstasy. I go outside to see if
Butterscotch and Miss Emily want some catnip. Miss Emily turns up her
nose, but Butterscotch investigates. Miss Emily is now somewhat unhappy
with him for rolling in the catnip and into the piles of crunchies.

I see drowsy kitties now...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

It is time to break out some catnip around here as well. I always feel
a bit guilty after doing that to them. They probably enjoy it but
somehow I feel like I've drugged them. I hope they don't get a
hangover.