Betrayed and upset

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 13th 05, 03:57 AM
Kay

Default Betrayed and upset

I don't know what to do. I have a big problem and I don't know what to do.

I have been taking care of feral cats that were born in my yard. I
bulit a shelter with heat, and have did the best I could for them.

I talked to my neighbor just two weeks ago, telling them about the cats
and what I plan to do. I asked them if they are bothered, they said they
were not and they could tell which ones were mine because they look well
cared for and act "nicely" they said they have no problem and if they do
have any trouble they would let me know and I would fix it.

this moring I was sitting on my couch and I hear a cat cry out. I rushed
to the window and saw my neighbor trapped Blackie. He ran the cage into
his garage. i calle dout, Is that my cat and what are you doing? He said
it was his property and he was going to catch all of them and slammed
the door. I was calling my husband and was crying, I looke dout the
window and a car pulled up and they openmed the garage and rushed the
cage into a truck and it sped off.

I called the police and they said I had to prove it was my cat. I tried
to explain what feral was and that they were going to be fixed and
realeashed. ut they wouldn't help, the pound said I have to prove with
vet papers. I don't even know where they took him. I ahve been crying
all day and have been tryign to trap the other two I hav eone in a pet
taxi and I don't know what to do. I knew and were friends with my
neighors for 10 years without a fight, I am in shock and I am missing
Blackie and I don't know what to do. When I catch them what do I do. I
have called every place and no one can help. My heart hurts so much
right now.

Kay