I trapped the cat 15 minutes ago!

Old February 22nd 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

Default I trapped the cat 15 minutes ago!

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

"dgk" wrote in message
... if I just insulted anyone, having watched That Girl doesn't mean that
you're old.

Ha! Yes, it does. I watched it. I'm not insulted. I'm not ancient yet,
but I'm old enough to be a grandma. ;-)

Annie

You're pretty young then! A co-worker of mine was a grandma at 32!

Bonnie

Old February 22nd 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

"cybercat" wrote:

How about Arley? Gives you the connection you wanted and is a girlie
variant.

He's going with Marlo. But I'm telling you, that cat is an Arlene if there
ever was one.

Is not
is too
is not

and so on. :-)

Old February 22nd 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Annie Wxill

"22brix" wrote in message

You're pretty young then! A co-worker of mine was a grandma at 32!
Bonnie

Well, I'm not ready to admit to being young enough to be a great-grandma,
having just recently become a grandma.

Annie

Old February 22nd 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

"22brix" wrote in message

You're pretty young then! A co-worker of mine was a grandma at 32!
Bonnie

Well, I'm not ready to admit to being young enough to be a great-grandma,
having just recently become a grandma.

Annie

Congrats! Must be exciting!

Bonnie

Old February 23rd 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote

Does that count as four posts?

Yes I was being efficient :-)

Saved me some typing too, I appreciate it.