Wedwink Vows

Old March 7th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Default Wedwink Vows

Lewi, how are your girl-humans coming along with writing your vows for
our wedwink ceremony?

I'm so excited, that I don't know what to write!

Kitty Schottland
Old March 7th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well my dear, that isn't going to work, for them to do it. They get too
human flowery. I will do it myself. Now that I have to do it, gets a
little harder but, I will manage, as will you. You have some girlcat
friends, maybe they can help you.

Old March 9th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*porter twinklez anna trudi steps owt*

Hi, KS,

i haf watched Tiger, TV anna chester all get theirzsefz winked... they pullz
owt derown hairz writin what they want, den write itsef agin... den atta
lazt minute dey write whut made demselvez kare bowt da girlcat in qweskin
anna whut made demselvez kare inna furzt plaze so dat iz mine advize, Trudi,
who hands KS a pad, a kitty writin pen anna glazz of nip wine...