da wedwink

Old March 18th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default da wedwink

Mattie pats his new furndz cheek, we iz related inna way kuz we bof haz
spended time inna kitty suieet, Mattie
Granby wrote in message
Lewi takes the paw and kisses it. If that is what will make you feel more
comfortable then, so be it.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I unnerstandz yoursef butted you kindnezzta kall minesef a kitten... it
muzt
beda kloak, ifin you dzint mine i kan sit inna furnt butt i wantsa leaf

on
mine kloak... Starez veri hard into lewi's eyez: I duzint haf shotz

yet,
anna whut izint broke haz notted been fized anna trudi sayed da kloak

wuld
keep alla ofur kitteez safe, he holdz owt a much older paw furm unner da
kloak dan lewi reailzed at furzt... again starin veri hard... I mite

efin
be
owlder da yoursef, Mattie
Granby wrote in message
Lewi sees the small cat in the back of the room with a cloak on. He
approaches not knowing if the cat will understand him or not. He looks
straight into the kittens eyes. Don't be afraid or worry, we know how
you
came to be part of the community. Take off your cloak and join the

rest
of
us. Many of us were less than perfect when we came. He puts a paw on
the
kittens back and walks the newcomer to a seat near the front.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
the porter twinklez agin Tiger, TV, OEJ,and Trudi step owt... then

Barbie
anna Mattie step owt not sure whut to do sinze dei iz so new... all

haf
on
drezz kollarz and are lukin fur deriwon winkz or spekal furndz...

Barbie
turnz to mattie... I guezz you iz mine date sinze we duzint know ano

ofur
kittee, ceptin a few furndz anna owrz fozter pounze... Dat suitz
minsef,
sinz i iz so new i thinkz i shuld sit inna bak, minze furz iz still

notted
fized purpurli so i iz gonna keep on mine kloak, i hopez nocat iz
offinded,
Mattie
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Mr. Lewi D. Cat and Ms. Kitty Schottland request the honor of your
presence
at their wedwink ceremony at the Hemingway House in Key West, FL,

USA.

Time: Whenever Everykitty Gets There
Date: St. Patrick's Day 2008
Dress: In our own furs, but dress collars are required.

[The teleporter at the Hemingway House sparkles and hums, and a

large
profession of kitties emerge. Cleo steps our first and looks around
for
TV. Amelia comes next, followed by Sammy who is nervously watching
Ranger to be sure he behaves himself. Harri comes next, looking

around
for OT. After the midIowa kitties have all come through, ShortTail

Tom
comes dashing and begins looking for OEJ. Amelia and Harri see

Tabitha
fastening her dress collar, so they wander over towards her.]

Hey, Fluffybutt, where is we s'possed to be?

Harri

Old March 18th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ey seemz purti nize so fur, butted dat lady soft iz remofin lotz of mine
furz, Mattie
Lucy wrote in message
I know soft an furry will take care uv all yur needs. Yu are in a nise
plase.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
when we iz inna komuniti butted not at owrz howze until i seez ted

whatefur
dat iz, Mattie
Lucy wrote in message
Dat was nise! Maybe yule get tu play togethfur anyway.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
your husbandkittee tryda break minsef owta kittee sweet yesfurday so

we
kuld
play but soft stopped hizsef, Mattie
Lucy wrote in message
news Please dont wurry. These are all furry nise kitties and effurywon

will
welcome yu immediately, no mattur what.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
thank your veri kind sef, Mattie
Lucy wrote in message
Mattie, mew look fine! Weer glad yu both ar heer!

Lucy

Old March 18th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester seeza kushin dat is where he kan see when Lewi anna KS iz readta
start... dey sitz down, Chester pulls owta small pakage... duz you wantsa
try mine new fafurit snak... soft kalled it a kangaroo whole wheat pita... I
duzint know whata kanagroo iz or whut whole wheat iz but deze iz veri gud,
Chester
Lucy wrote in message
news
Yes, letz!

PurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRR.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
letz snuggle until i getsa hep lewi get winked, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
PurrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrzzzzzzzzz zzzzz.

Stormmee wrote:
G I A N T PPUURRRZZZ
Lucy wrote in message
Effury day wif mew is speshul, Chester.

Lucy in luff

Stormmee wrote:
Chester kissa paw of hizown lofurli wink...
Lucy wrote in message
Yes, so menny cats helpd to make it speshul.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
diz iz juzt too kule, Chester refmurin hizown winkin
Granby wrote in message
Lewi looks at Chester and O T and asks, well are you ready to

port
the
Hemingway House? We will meet the other cats there. I don't

quite
know
where to go but I am sure Kitty Schottlands human knows the area.

am
still working on what I want to say.

O T looks at his friend and says "don't be nervus" u iz too

haqppi
ta
be
nerbus. They step into the porter and with a sparkle and a flash
step
out
at the Hemingway house where Sassy is waiting for them. Lewi

hands
Sassy
the pillow with the fancy collar on it for Kitty Schottland.

Sassy
wipes
tear as she takes it from him. Myown special friend Lewi, I am

so
happi
for
youownself.

Old March 18th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Hihi, Barbie, nice to see yurownself agin! Yoo muss be Mattie, itz nice to
meet yurownself.

Rebecca

Old March 18th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Right here! And Sheriff Rosco is ready to walk mineselves down the
aisle!

Kitty Schottland

Clarence teleports in and sees all the sleeping kitties.

Where's Kitty Schottland?

Lewi, O T, Sassy and Chester come upon the sleeping cat and decide
to take a quick nap before the festivities begin.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chester, Chief Justicat of Catmerica, teleports to Hemingway House. *He
goes around looking for where the wedwink will be. *He finds the place and
makes sure that everything is ready. *As soon as he's done that, he
stretches out and takes a nap.

Old March 18th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz well *blush* neked in plazes. but i kan mof arownd betterer, Mattie,
who layz on hizown back fur howrzta get grumed
Lucy wrote in message
Shee will take off da bad furz tu let more of da gud furz grow in. Doant
be scared.

Lucy

Old March 18th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi tryda tell softa fillit wif butter anna nip but her didunt lizten, so
Trudi sayz her iz gonna getta tabifa anna rebeka ta doit, Chester, munchin
away
Lucy wrote in message
Gudness, fangu! Its delishus.

Lucy

Lucy wrote in message
PurrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrzzzzzzzzz zzzzz.

Stormmee wrote:
G I A N T PPUURRRZZZ

Old March 18th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hi der, yez diz iz Mattie, himz iz purti shy... Barbie... Mattie kissesa paw
of Rebeka... Hi, Mattie
. net...

Old March 19th 08, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz watin now fur softa groom minesef, i hasta lizten so i kan port bak
when her iz readita grum minesef, Mattie

da wedwink Granby Cat community 9 March 18th 08 03:47 AM
At the wedwink Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 33 November 8th 07 05:34 AM
A wedwink! Is everybody ready? Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_] Cat community 19 November 2nd 07 02:40 PM
Da wedwink The Porter Cats[_2_] Cat community 31 October 30th 07 11:37 PM
Setting up for the wedwink Sammy da 'Venture Cat Cat community 25 February 4th 06 04:17 AM