da wedwink

Old March 18th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default da wedwink

A waiter kitty comes up to Kitty Schottland. Here iz a bokay of mixzed
flowers and nip from Lewi's liddle girl hoomans. Dey welkomz u to da
damilee.

Old March 18th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Fangu! sends a telepathic message to Chief Justicat Chester: "I'm
ready to start now."

Kitty Schottland

Old March 18th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

OK. I started a new thread call The Wedwink Ceremony. You can start
down the aisle any time.

Chester

Old March 18th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

PixieDust413 wrote:
Fangu! sends a telepathic message to Chief Justicat Chester: "I'm
ready to start now."

Kitty Schottland

A waiter kitty comes up to Kitty Schottland. Here iz a bokay of mixzed
flowers and nip from Lewi's liddle girl hoomans. Dey welkomz u to da
damilee.

it is so romanticle.
beauty
Old March 18th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

it is so romanticle.
beauty

Beauty, wood you like to attind da wedwink wif me?

Joey
Old March 18th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:40:27 -0500, Lucy
wrote:

it is so romanticle.
beauty

Beauty, wood you like to attind da wedwink wif me?

Joey

of coarse i would.
beauty

Bear are you around??
Cinder
Old March 19th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

it is so romanticle.
beauty

Beauty, wood you like to attind da wedwink wif me?

Joey

of coarse i would.
beauty

Bear are you around??
Cinder

Yess I am! Ide luff fur you to attend da wedwink wif me, if mew are free!

Bear
Old March 19th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Lucy" wrote in message

it is so romanticle.
beauty

Beauty, wood you like to attind da wedwink wif me?

Joey

of coarse i would.
beauty

Bear are you around??
Cinder

Yess I am! Ide luff fur you to attend da wedwink wif me, if mew are
free!

Bear

I wunnwe if myne Sunnydanze iz ahvaylibbuble?
--
Pitô.ônya, luukin awl uhrownd, B-4 startin off tu da wedwink bi hurselph

Old March 19th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
"Lucy" wrote in message

it is so romanticle.
beauty

Beauty, wood you like to attind da wedwink wif me?

Joey

of coarse i would.
beauty

Bear are you around??
Cinder

Yess I am! Ide luff fur you to attend da wedwink wif me, if mew are
free!

Bear

I wunnwe if myne Sunnydanze iz ahvaylibbuble?
--
Pitô.ônya, luukin awl uhrownd, B-4 startin off tu da wedwink bi
hurselph

DumdumMeowmeeSekkerterry!

Moof yur lefftt paw ofurr wun key!
w-u-n-n-e-r
....uh huh, Eeeee aRRRR!...az in 'wunder'

--
Pitô.ônya Mifft@Meowmee

Old March 20th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Ize heer! Ize heer! Dum sekkaterry didnt efin chek owrown korryspondintz
yesfurday! We haz got to get dat bootkamp goin.. altho I iznt shur if she
kan go if she duznt haz ennee bootz.

Yoo lukz bootiful! Letz go to Lewi an KS's wedwink! Ize warin da koller
yurownself givved me fur Valleytimez Day -- itz da bestest wun I haz.

Sundance

da wedwink Granby Cat community 57 March 20th 08 06:46 PM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 9 March 18th 08 03:47 AM
At the wedwink Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 33 November 8th 07 05:34 AM
A wedwink! Is everybody ready? Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_] Cat community 19 November 2nd 07 02:40 PM
Da wedwink The Porter Cats[_2_] Cat community 31 October 30th 07 11:37 PM