Cawl fur Mewsishuns!

Old October 11th 03, 04:40 AM
Beverly Orel

Default Cawl fur Mewsishuns!

Hurry hurry hurry!! we gotta haff mewshisuns tu play fur duh Jellicle Ball!

Jus report to me: Samantha, at dat Stonehenge plase.

Effurrybody iz welcum!

Fas rehersal wif refreshments.

Samantha

Old October 11th 03, 04:47 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Beverly Orel wrote:
Hurry hurry hurry!! we gotta haff mewshisuns tu play fur duh Jellicle Ball!

Jus report to me: Samantha, at dat Stonehenge plase.

Effurrybody iz welcum!

Fas rehersal wif refreshments.

Samantha

I'ze here! fluffy tiny black kitten comes running, dragging an
electronic keyboard

Tabitha

Old October 11th 03, 04:48 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Beverly Orel wrote:
Hurry hurry hurry!! we gotta haff mewshisuns tu play fur duh Jellicle Ball!

Jus report to me: Samantha, at dat Stonehenge plase.

Effurrybody iz welcum!

Fas rehersal wif refreshments.

Samantha

I'z ready! I'z got my madolin, and I'z all warmed up, and I'z all ready
to go! I play the mandolin furry gudgud!

Sammy

Old October 11th 03, 07:29 AM
Sylvia M

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
Hurry hurry hurry!! we gotta haff mewshisuns tu play fur duh Jellicle

Ball!

Jus report to me: Samantha, at dat Stonehenge plase.

Effurrybody iz welcum!

Fas rehersal wif refreshments.

Samantha

Burown Tabby longhayer Main Coon kitty kumz, draggink uh bigbig bagfulla
rockz furr klikkity klikken
Heer I yam, weerz da purrkushun sekshun???
I yam reddy tu ROCK!!!!

Dyna Mo/Mite, lukkin uhrownd furr sum snakz

Old October 11th 03, 11:44 PM
Adam

Hurry hurry hurry!! we gotta haff mewshisuns tu play fur duh Jellicle
Ball!

Jus report to me: Samantha, at dat Stonehenge plase.

Effurrybody iz welcum!

Fas rehersal wif refreshments.

Samantha

[Large beautiful tabby arrives with even larger backpack containing a cello]

Ize heer wif my cello!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old October 12th 03, 12:23 AM
Beverly Orel

YAY! Dyna's heer wif hur roks! I wuz hopin yew wur cummin wif dem!

Samantha

PS Refreshments ar ofur on dat tabul ryte to duh ryte befor yew go insyde
duh stonefingys. We got niptea, sammonpattees, bagels wif creem cheese, an
lotsa other stuff. Hewp yurseff..

nk.net...

Old October 12th 03, 12:35 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

PS Refreshments ar ofur on dat tabul ryte to duh ryte befor yew go insyde
duh stonefingys. We got niptea, sammonpattees, bagels wif creem cheese, an
lotsa other stuff. Hewp yurseff..

[Fluffy Tabitha and Silent Sammy leave their instruments and bounce over
to the refreshments table. They load up on niptea, sammonpattees, bagels
and biales, and sneak themselves some nipwine when nobody's looking.
They take their treasures back over to where they dropped there
instruments and start chowing down].

[In unison...] Fangu, Samantha! Dat's gudgud stuff! We'z ready to start
playing any time, but deze snacks is mighty gud too.

Tabitha and Samuel

Old October 12th 03, 01:49 AM
BallardBunch

I'm heer, an I haf my bodhran drum wif da celtic desines painted on it!
--Talisker Pippin, reddy to improvise

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)